Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
farmer

My Home

the day the tile guys and the hollow block are constructed. nice nice. :dancingqueen:

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

a look into my white tiles in the kitchen. quite ex. four sided :jawdrop:

IMG_0091.jpg

the living room. my very own feature wall slowly building up.

IMG_0089.jpg

my MBR wall hack and constructed back

IMG_0092.jpg

view from second bdrm to the store room

IMG_0093.jpg

hope you guys see that i have down quite a number of walls and constructed quite a number of walls back then. as you can see that from my original floorplan to my edited floorplan. wondering is it ex to construct so much and demolish so much in the market? 8| cheers. next i will publish my kronotex flooring..... the guys at kronotex did a wonderful job. they arrive with the stocks three days before assembly. saying that to let the laminate 'breathe'. haha :notti: . i used their mammut series cause i like the long long laminate and their grove. although their price is what i would say long long also :jawdrop:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

before the kronotex guys arrive. i have already done up the plastering of the whole house including the ceiling. and my electric man has done almost 70% of the required wiring. i changed all the wires, switches and reroute them until it is entire different from the previous place. wa biang, let me tell you something. everything must go through want. very shag. luckily i got a main con to help me or else i will pass out. so many things to liase. one thing i must mention.the plastering team, 7 guys came. fast hand fast leg, everything chop chop. painting is quite ok. i used the premium odourless paint. it is really odourless :notti:

now they kronotex pics

three guys came. very friendly and they help me mop mop and sweep sweep. very impress with their quality of work

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

the pics.

the area in front of my shoe cabinet. i used 3 pcs of 800x800 tiles . it's purpose is for me to wear my shoes in and at the side are pebbles with cement.

IMG_0104.jpg

bedroom 3

IMG_0107.jpg

living room

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

i forget to take photos of the floor tiles in the kitchen 8| .they are almost like the living room, except smaller and shorter. i try to look for the most similar ones to match and i found them but they are quite pricey.will take photos and show you guys later......

Wah power le. really very fast. you overlay the laminate? :) save some money la right? cos your restructure a lot...

wah. whole house laminate? even kitchen? den cannot wash liao?

Wah power le. really very fast. you overlay the laminate? :) save some money la right? cos your restructure a lot...

yup overlay. but the laminate still cost 8.80 psf. and there is 1000 sqf :unsure::notti:

hallo folks,

any one know where can get nice rugs? places where we can see nice nice rugs?besides ikea thanks in advance. and how much does it cost on average?

Edited by farmer

the sofa I bought. guess the place and brand.haahaa.( a whole in my pocket)

very nice and very comfy. top material used.

my 3.5seater

IMG_0122.jpg

my 3seater

IMG_0123.jpg

actually wanted to buy and L-shape or U-shape one. but once i sit on this. i know i have to buy this.

WAH it does look super comfy.... heh I'm bad with brands... reveal le!

domicil. germany. will post revised version of price soon. hey pink, how's everything