Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zizun

Painting Services

Hi all,

I had just completed my painting for my 5-room flat with this Fusion paints. I am very impressed by their service and quality. For those who want to have a fresh look for your house, you may want to check with them. Price are reasonable and they actually plaster you wall too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I had just completed my painting for my 5-room flat with this Fusion paints. I am very impressed by their service and quality. For those who want to have a fresh look for your house, you may want to check with them. Price are reasonable and they actually plaster you wall too.

Hi there,so how much do they charge u for the whole house?

Hi all,

Hi,

can pm me?

Thanks

Hi all,

HI,

Can Pm me. Thanks..

Hi all,

Are you referring to this company?

Fusion Paints

Blk 9 Lor 7 Toa payoh, Singapore 310009

Hp: 96199961

http://www.fusionpaints.com

Hi all,

Hi, is their plastering in the painting package too?

will it be cheaper/better if i find my own painter then to let the id company paint???

Yup.. it wil b much much more cheaper if can find yr own painter, n yr id can suggest u the colour. Me hv do my own painting as i find my painting amt is at the high side.

I am Cyrus.

My company provide painting services and mural design in Singapore.

As I have checked on Fusion Paints, they offered a higher rate than us.

You can check on the HDB painting services rates here.

We offer the same thing as Fusion Paint, but better offer.

By the way, we offer mural wall painting for your home as well as

renovation too.

Visit our website, see below.

what price to paint for 3rm-4rm flat

Hi it will depend on your choice. For me I actually engage a professional painting company to do the painting for me. As there may be a lot after work cleaning if I would to do the painting myself.

After reading some users engaging Paintersingapore to do their painting, I also engage them to paint my house. What suppose to take 2.5 days work end up taking 4 days. Workmanship so so...

Price wise is not cheap too at $1600 for 5-room... think there are better deal elsewhere.

Overall sentiment for paintersinhgapore.com: Over promise, under deliver... will not engage them for my parents place or recommend to others.

Edited by Brainstorm