Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mitlancer71

Price Of Feature Walls (living Hall & Bedroom)

Hi,

i think Feature Wall is a very common fixture in new homes now.

Please share the unit price and the size of your wall ...... do your price include the TV/Video console?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This is the ONLY item that the ID can 'milk' from you, based on their 'creative' designs and material used.

I suspect everyone will have different quotes, which cannot be used as a guide. But use as a very rough reference can lah!

Anyway, mine is as follows:

CIMG0003.JPG

Damage: $2,100

This price includes everything from the four pillars onwards, except for the TV and hi-fi, of course. My ID claimed that its abit more ex because its not against the wall, and he has to touch up for the back as well. Nonsense right! Haha...anyway...what done cannot be undone...like I said, this is the only part for them to milk you...

Another view:

winkplay2%20(3).JPG

Edited by zirhk3355

I dont really recommend on feature wall. The only place that really need it is the store room/bomb shelter wall to cover the ugly door. Is not really worth the money, unless money is not an issuse to you

Thanks for sharing ......

But i think the TV console looks better with a Feature Wall...... i intend to get one against the wall .......

This is the ONLY item that the ID can 'milk' from you, based on their 'creative' designs and material used.

I suspect everyone will have different quotes, which cannot be used as a guide. But use as a very rough reference can lah!

Anyway, mine is as follows:

CIMG0003.JPG

Damage: $2,100

This price includes everything from the four pillars onwards, except for the TV and hi-fi, of course. My ID claimed that its abit more ex because its not against the wall, and he has to touch up for the back as well. Nonsense right! Haha...anyway...what done cannot be undone...like I said, this is the only part for them to milk you...

Another view:

winkplay2%20(3).JPG

Hi, just to share mine.

It is abt 7 ft in length, full height.

Tappered in shape so as to make my slanted wall 90 degree.

Cost me abt S$1500. workmanship wise, very satisfactory.

11102008260.jpg

the tv console with feature wall market price is 1feet=$200-$250

Just found my feature wall quote. Mine is"

"Design & fabricate 01 no. of 7ft L suspended TV console cum feature wall in laminate finish c/w glass panels & drawers @ living hall - $1,470.00"

I have seen some people feature wall with 5or6feet. Small also can be quite nice actually. Save $ also

Hi Bro,

Your quote is for Feature Wall + TV console per feet.run?

That's reasonable...... i heard that some ID charge differently,

(a) TV console @$200-250/ft.run.

(b) Feature Wall @$40/sqft

That work out to be very expensive .... mind sharing your ID contact so that forumers here will not be caught in a situation.

Thanks

the tv console with feature wall market price is 1feet=$200-$250

Just found my feature wall quote. Mine is"

"Design & fabricate 01 no. of 7ft L suspended TV console cum feature wall in laminate finish c/w glass panels & drawers @ living hall - $1,470.00"

I have seen some people feature wall with 5or6feet. Small also can be quite nice actually. Save $ also

Hi Bro,

Your quote is for Feature Wall + TV console per feet.run?

That's reasonable...... i heard that some ID charge differently,

(a) TV console @$200-250/ft.run.

(b) Feature Wall @$40/sqft

That work out to be very expensive .... mind sharing your ID contact so that forumers here will not be caught in a situation.

Thanks

yup the price is feature wall + tv console together.

My quote comes from my whole reno package. Some exp some v cheap. So plus and minus. I not sure about the price if only do a feature wall + tv console. But should be not much difference

The quote that you heard from is it a "whole hse" quote?

Hi,

i think Feature Wall is a very common fixture in new homes now.

Please share the unit price and the size of your wall ...... do your price include the TV/Video console?

my carpenter charges me $200 pfr .. actualy like wat others said..there is no fixed pricing for TV cabinet and feature wall.it all depends on the design, used of materials lor, for xample like got mirror/glass, special design pattern board or laminates etc etc...

$200.00 is quite reasonable base on the market rates now. Me likely to get those normal laminates

Thanks for sharing your quotes

my carpenter charges me $200 pfr .. actualy like wat others said..there is no fixed pricing for TV cabinet and feature wall.it all depends on the design, used of materials lor, for xample like got mirror/glass, special design pattern board or laminates etc etc...

I dont really recommend on feature wall. The only place that really need it is the store room/bomb shelter wall to cover the ugly door. Is not really worth the money, unless money is not an issuse to you

No offense to anyone but the feature wall really gives a living room a designer look. Some might want something else while others die die must havea feature wall. It all depends on the individual on how the design should go. I've got a good qoute for $2K for a feature wall from Gracious Lodge with TV cosole. The wall is a full length from floor to celing. Simply can't wait for the design!!!

No offense to anyone but the feature wall really gives a living room a designer look. Some might want something else while others die die must havea feature wall. It all depends on the individual on how the design should go. I've got a good qoute for $2K for a feature wall from Gracious Lodge with TV cosole. The wall is a full length from floor to celing. Simply can't wait for the design!!!

our feature wall looks great, but it's down right impractical. it takes hours to run one single cable through the wall, not to mention the pain (literally) you have to go through to do that! and better still, our tv console couldn't hold the weight of our TV!

Hi, just to share mine.

It is abt 7 ft in length, full height.

Tappered in shape so as to make my slanted wall 90 degree.

Cost me abt S$1500. workmanship wise, very satisfactory.

11102008260.jpg

I think its a very reasonable price. Yr ceiling light also look nice. =)