Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fengshui-123

Tommy78 Case

Hi tommy,

you are very lucky to have A,B,C sectors all have windows, open them and put moving water features to enhance these 3 sectors, do NOT exceed the sector boundary.

D sector for stove. since you already have your stove at wrong location, you can put rice cooker at D sector, actually you can add another small gas cooker or hot plate on top to cook soup, boil drinking water, cook whatever things you can at sector D.

common toilet at the center should use less frequently.

By the way, how many years have you stayed here, any good or not so good things to share, did you open A,B,C windows often?

tommy1.gif

Edited by fengshui-123

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

since we are using mainly A,B,C,D sectors, but your main door is not within these 4 sectors, it is better to close your main door (wooden door) when peoples are inside the house.

Edited by fengshui-123

since we are using mainly A,B,C,D sectors, but your main door is not within these 4 sectors, it is better to close your main door (wooden door) when peoples are inside the house.

thanks for ur advice

actually C & B area are wall not windows

personally i wont be using much of the common toilet and i will try to keep it very clean.

is a resale unit which i havent move in yet.

B,C no windows still ok, can put water features, A window must open.

Since you have not move in, try to make the master room toilet become a common toilet.

How is the previous owner, are they looked good?

B,C no windows still ok, can put water features, A window must open.

Since you have not move in, try to make the master room toilet become a common toilet.

How is the previous owner, are they looked good?

look pretty normal but I estimate they get to pocket at least 100k after selling this unit