Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mc Tok

Amk Cosy Nest

I have just finish my renovation last week , but still got some touching up need to be done. I decide to post it when i get my flat done. The renovation start at 16 nov, before the 2nd appt becos the owner let us have the keys earlier.

Type- 3rm at AMK

Floor size - 68 sm

1st appt - 07 OCT

2nd appt - 24 NOV

Renovator - Apec renovation co

P1020798.jpg

This the floor plan

P1020804.jpg

The wall between the kitchen & living rm was hack down & a new wall that is push back making the living rm looks bigger

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I suppose the pics are before reno? rounded door openings .. the previous owner must be into fengshui...

very retro living room...

There are some more pics of my flat before renovation

P1020657.jpg Bedroom

P1020652.jpg mbr toilet

I suppose the pics are before reno? rounded door openings .. the previous owner must be into fengshui...

very retro living room...

Dunno are they into fengshui anot? but i am quite interested in that.

P1020660.jpg kitchen

P1020662.jpg kitchen cabinet veri old design de

P1020663.jpg how is the sink??

P1020658.jpg storeroom

Hi zmz...

me oso just bought a 3ng unit at amk ave 6...67m2. Now waiting anxiously for my 1st appt in mid jan next year...:)

May i check with you how many days do you take to apply the permit to hack the wall between living n kitchen? I also intend to hack tat wall to make the living are bigger...scared not enuf time to do reno...

What u guys think ? Ya Everything out!! what i intend is a total makeover. fully renovate.. Budget 25k-30k

The only thing i like abt the place is the location!!

DSC00174.jpg

Seeya . When i am free i will upload pics of some of the renovation work

Hi zmz...

me oso just bought a 3ng unit at amk ave 6...67m2. Now waiting anxiously for my 1st appt in mid jan next year...:)

May i check with you how many days do you take to apply the permit to hack the wall between living n kitchen? I also intend to hack tat wall to make the living are bigger...scared not enuf time to do reno...

My renovator done for me the permit, i think should be quite fast.. if u wanna done renovation before the 2nd appt u nid to go town council to get a indeminity form. Ya it look nicer when yr living room get bigger, i will prove to u when my pics are up.

[My renovator done for me the permit, i think should be quite fast.. if u wanna done renovation before the 2nd appt u nid to go town council to get a indeminity form. Ya it look nicer when yr living room get bigger, i will prove to u when my pics are up.

Thanks..looking forward to more nice nice pictures :)

I just noticed the ceiling in the bedroom!! it's those metal bar kind with the fireproof board ah?? ...... really...... *speechless*

But that said.. the basics are really more durable... though not nice looking. :P

Looking forward to your pictures!!