Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
artois

Korean Brand Washer *** Dryer ..help!

anyone bought LG or Samsung new tech washer /dryer? verdict?

From my browsing, LG offers steam washer/dryer

:dancingqueen:

also with REFRESh cycle, cotton quick cycle.. .sounds great... water & electric savings....etc..

samsung has one with silver nano wash & also air wash...

any comments?

I am thinking that certain cycle can reduce my dry cleaning bills....

in long run, i save money rite? :notti:

Edited by artois

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
.... think everyone is away on holidays, hence no comments...

Actually I replied in another thread already.But to add in my recent comments,pl do understand the steam functions will add in,NOT help u to save energy.And theoreotically,2-in-1 can never save energy due to the time taken.And I always find korean brands like to come up with new things and market it as some sort of miracle technology.And after a few yrs, and a new technology will appear.I'm not being offensive by snubbing them,but history has shown that established brands like Miele,siemens, or even aeg have built incredible washers that lasts.Why do I say its not value for money?The cheapest steam washers are around $1900,last I checked.If u can use them for more than 5 yrs,its still excusable.But from what I see,I doubt so.U can get a better quality miele washer for $1700.I'm not just favouring miele,THEY ARE REALLY THE BEST IF u just ask around any users who have them as companions for 20yrs. Hope my comments helps.

In any case,I'm not a salesman.

thanks lapena for coming to this thread to comment again.

Mod, if too many threads on washer/dryer, can merge the thread. no prob.

Never thought about miele before, will start to read more on the other washer/dryer threads on european brands