Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubbli

Our Small Box (mar & Zar)

I like how the kitchen opens to the dining and everything is quite open with some subtle obstacles to divide space.. nice nice!

mm well mid Feb start reno also good.. after CNY. then you don't have a long break inbetween also. cos if start mid Jan then you have to rest two weeks. :)

Now everyone spring cleaning I think neighbours wun be happy if the whole place is dirty just before CNY also...

BUT of cos if can get early that's the best la. haha I know how the wait is a torture. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
agent plays a v impt part in times like tis. cos i koe some agent dun wan 2 get involved in reno process lor. 4 my case, my agent helped us 2 set-up the date & time. then we meet the owners ourselves 2 let them sign on the forms lor...

we also burst our reno budget. cos juz scrutinize the window & grilles tis evening, found tat we muz really change them. :(

Ya lor...agent has to play the part...esp when we depend on it...But my Ixxxx Agent..don't understand or simply being very ignorant..Argh...Oh ya toking abt windows...dun know whether can salvage mine...still have yet to go down to the place n take a look...Is it ex to change the windows?

I like how the kitchen opens to the dining and everything is quite open with some subtle obstacles to divide space.. nice nice!

mm well mid Feb start reno also good.. after CNY. then you don't have a long break inbetween also. cos if start mid Jan then you have to rest two weeks. :)

Now everyone spring cleaning I think neighbours wun be happy if the whole place is dirty just before CNY also...

BUT of cos if can get early that's the best la. haha I know how the wait is a torture. :)

Yup we wanted the place to be more spacious in look...3 room flat can be small...especially comparing my current place...kekek...

Yup we plan to start reno in Feb actually...now we dun think it's possible since the 1st appt is pushed to 13/2/09...hai very upset with the outcome...so our onli hope is if onli the seller can agree to move out before 13/2/09 so our reno can start rite away...we need to move in fast..imagine 6 pple in the hse...and staying at relative's place...that's alot of pple for a flat...Well we r just waiting for a miracle...

!! I just read properly.... 1st appt is mid feb wor. mm ok...

I can understand why you say it's a squeeze.. We had 6 pple at our apartment at one time and I really hated the crampness and lack of privacy then. :) Sit tight! Things might change for the better! :)

Thanks...Oh ya have u selected ur reno contractor...

Mine is at 30K for now...still got plus..cos added some items...It gg over our budget.... :jawdrop:

Hihi...today me went for my 1st appt le..finally after the long wait...After our 1st appt we met up with the ID and his quote ard $28k+. I think his price is reasonable but i still have not see his carpentry work yet :P

maybe arrange to see this weekend...

Your $30K includes Re-wiring? Mine oso overhaul leh...but i think your carpentry more than mine...i dun hv barcounter & divider like yours leh..heehee...divider quite ex rite?

!! I just read properly.... 1st appt is mid feb wor. mm ok...

I can understand why you say it's a squeeze.. We had 6 pple at our apartment at one time and I really hated the crampness and lack of privacy then. :) Sit tight! Things might change for the better! :)

Ya lor...so sad ...from 1st week of jan now changed to mid feb...only 1st appt somemore...hai hai...

Thanks...Oh ya have u selected ur reno contractor...

Mine is at 30K for now...still got plus..cos added some items...It gg over our budget.... :jawdrop:

Hihi...today me went for my 1st appt le..finally after the long wait...After our 1st appt we met up with the ID and his quote ard $28k+. I think his price is reasonable but i still have not see his carpentry work yet :P

maybe arrange to see this weekend...

Your $30K includes Re-wiring? Mine oso overhaul leh...but i think your carpentry more than mine...i dun hv barcounter & divider like yours leh..heehee...divider quite ex rite?

oic..that's gd to hear..so who have u signed up woth...mine include wiring...(estimated) kekke..divider is not that ex but the bar counter is a little...double the amt of the divider...but it's still k...we do want to separate the dining from the living...n the dining from the kitchen...

Yes very nice rendered drawings :) happy renovation.

Thank u...Hope the reno will go smoothly....:notti:

Nice 3Ds. :) Looks like you know what you like already, so when choosing the laminates, tiles, etc will be very fast! :)

Yup ...I think we know wat we wan...so hopefully the choosing of tiles will be fast...hope to select everything before reno starts...it will be easier that way...everything selected and confirm...reno start immediately upon seller's agreement...chop..chop...hopefully...

Yup ...I think we know wat we wan...so hopefully the choosing of tiles will be fast...hope to select everything before reno starts...it will be easier that way...everything selected and confirm...reno start immediately upon seller's agreement...chop..chop...hopefully...

Cool! Enjoy ur reno process. :P

We have been pretty quiet lately...cos of all the packing of our current home...Last day will be on 7/2/09...Sob!! Sob!!..

We r selling our computer table..Still in good condition...Selling at $100..Cash & Carry before 7/2/09...

img0021ej0.th.jpg

img0020rb7.th.jpg

Table Measurement:

W : 2'8" / 80cm

L : 4'12" / 150cm

H: 2'5" / 72cm

UPDATE: SOLD!

Edited by bubbli

hi bubbli

just bought a 3-room resale....floorplan quite silmilar to yours except my front door is facing the living room directly..

Now sourcing for ids to make my flat "sui sui" :notti:

has your reno start?how is the id you engaged?can recommend?

thanks...

hi bubbli

just bought a 3-room resale....floorplan quite silmilar to yours except my front door is facing the living room directly..

Now sourcing for ids to make my flat "sui sui" :notti:

has your reno start?how is the id you engaged?can recommend?

thanks...

Well m reno has not started...everything is delayed..onli getting the keys in end of March...Quite upsetting as things didn't go as plan...Yup I have engaged an ID...now waiting till I get my keys...and also applying for the reno loan...might make some changes to the revamp of the house...will go on tighter budget as with this year recession ...alot of things can happen...scary...Will hope for the best...

U can try Ah Soon, Ideal House, Gplan, Darwin, U-home...this r a few we approach n confirm one of them...Hope u will have a smooth ride with the quotes..it's kinda of confusing so many uotes..different prices..Phew...

Hi. I also brought a 3 room resale. Very keen to see the progress of your reno :dancingqueen:

Hopefully in April..cos we onli getting the keys next end mth... :notti:

I think my T-blog has gone to sleep for a long time....After alot of ho...ha...and many many more...our reno has started since 01/04/2009...Everything is so far on schedule...But we have cut alot of things to save cost...it has been difficult to get reno loan nowadays...so we have decided to cut back on some cost and do those unnecessary ones at a later part...as long as the necessity is there...we will make do...;-)

1st start...Current condition of the house:

img0019nub.th.jpg

img0018orc.th.jpg

img0017f.th.jpg

img0016lkf.th.jpg