Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
troxxy

Looking For This Clock Help Me Pls!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i know there is a shop at marina square sells this clock. If i am not wrong,its at level 2

The shop @ Marina Square is called East Zing. However, it is not exactly this shop. I bought the same one that East Zing is selling @ another shop in Peninsular Plaza (behind Bata), and it is cheaper by about $30 (@ $140) as compared to East Zing.

Edited by frederick_chia

Thanks a lot! I will check it out. Frederick whats the dimension and brand of the clock you have bought?

If it is $140, its cheaper than the one selling in Revivehome which is at $220for the dimension (30.5cm)(L)/(21.6cm)(W). But It may still be a little too small for my living room. So far this is the largest dimension I can find for the red one. Is the dimension of your clock same as this?

Edited by troxxy

Thanks a lot! I will check it out. Frederick whats the dimension and brand of the clock you have bought?

If it is $140, its cheaper than the one selling in Revivehome which is at $220for the dimension (30.5cm)(L)/(21.6cm)(W). But It may still be a little too small for my living room. So far this is the largest dimension I can find for the red one. Is the dimension of your clock same as this?

Hi Troxxy,

The dimension is 43cm x 43cm x 12cm, with various colors to choose from.

64135080rg6.th.png

I went to both marina square and P.plaza. Firstly, East Zing had already changed their shop name to Epitome, and saw the clock. After that I went P.Plaza, and saw the same clock. I think the one I saw at Revivehome suits me better. Anyway Thanks^^