Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Whitezzz

House Of The Meow And Mouse

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi.. What material you use for you kitchen top? I also thinking of using white... :)

Hi Jesperbg,

My Kitchen top is solid surface. Donno why there are always black stains/ yellow patches, like the ones shown in the pics. Even if i use detergent/Jif and scrub to clean, the stains are still there. :furious:

I am not sure if other pple face the same problem as me...

Pls share yr secrets in maintaining the kitchen top.

Photo0320_edited-3.jpg

Yellow stains/patches.

Photo0318_edited-2.jpg

Black stains/patches.

Photo0319_edited-1.jpg

Black stains/patches.

Hi Jesperbg,

My Kitchen top is solid surface. Donno why there are always black stains/ yellow patches, like the ones shown in the pics. Even if i use detergent/Jif and scrub to clean, the stains are still there. :furious:

I am not sure if other pple face the same problem as me...

Pls share yr secrets in maintaining the kitchen top.

Photo0320_edited-3.jpg

Yellow stains/patches.

Photo0318_edited-2.jpg

Black stains/patches.

Photo0319_edited-1.jpg

Black stains/patches.

Woo...Actually i havent decided on the color of the top yet...but what brand are you using as I only hv 1 choice..."bellus"... :(

Woo...Actually i havent decided on the color of the top yet...but what brand are you using as I only hv 1 choice..."bellus"... :(

Hi Jesperbg,

Hmmm... Sorry, i can't remember what is the brand of the kitchen top.

Hi

Where did you get your sofa from?

Hi pOison_pOt,

Actually the sofa is from a brand called Lami which was located in Great World City more than 6 years ago...

However, i think the shop has closed down.

The coffee table is from Lami too.

my white solid surface also dirties easily leh. duno why? i am very paranoid, always wanted to clean clean attack attack with a pc of cloth whenever i see small small dirt. aiyo, high maintenace. so did you manage to get rid of the yellow stains?

Actually the sofa is from a brand called Lami which was located in Great World City more than 6 years ago...

However, i think the shop has closed down.

The coffee table is from Lami too.

I am a Lami fan! I was so sad that they closed down. I went to their closing down sale, and paid $500 for 1 dining bench, and 4 dining chairs in mismatched designs. Recently got some of these pieces re-upholstered and am still using in my present place. There was a gorgeous Lami dining set offered on sale online some time back... I was so...oooo tempted, but I don need more furniture :(

my white solid surface also dirties easily leh. duno why? i am very paranoid, always wanted to clean clean attack attack with a pc of cloth whenever i see small small dirt. aiyo, high maintenace. so did you manage to get rid of the yellow stains?

Hi Pinklady,

hahaha... actually me too! always want to clean those black spots as much as i can. But then I am getting very tired of cleaning those stubborn spots. Sometimes, i just can't be bothered anymore.

As for the yellow stains, i rubbed them off using chlorine ...

I am a Lami fan! I was so sad that they closed down. I went to their closing down sale, and paid $500 for 1 dining bench, and 4 dining chairs in mismatched designs. Recently got some of these pieces re-upholstered and am still using in my present place. There was a gorgeous Lami dining set offered on sale online some time back... I was so...oooo tempted, but I don need more furniture :(

Hi asianms,

Hi-5!!! :D I like Lami's furniture too!

I didn't even know they've closed down till recently.

Whitezzz did you hire an ID or contractor?

Did you have any issues with them?

The price they quote you is extremely reasonable.

Can you PM me their contact as well?

Whitezzz did you hire an ID or contractor?

Did you have any issues with them?

The price they quote you is extremely reasonable.

Can you PM me their contact as well?

Hi fftw,

I've sent you a PM.

:) Included my comments in the PM.

Hi fftw,

I've sent you a PM.

:) Included my comments in the PM.

hi whitezzz, i think ur reno is very well done and reasonably priced as well. can kindly PM me the contacts and your comments too>

Thanks.

Hi gal,

Can I have the contact of your contractor too?

Thanks!

Saj

Edited by saj

hi whitezzz, i think ur reno is very well done and reasonably priced as well. can kindly PM me the contacts and your comments too>

Thanks.

Hi coolblue121

Very sorry for the late reply. I have sent you a PM.