Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yv0nne

Mr. & Mrs. Bun's Love Nest

Hiiii !!! :notti:

Im new here..

Got my resale 5 yrs old 4 room flat in Buangkok !

:dancingqueen:

We had our First Appt on Jan 12 & our key collection is on 9th March. :notti: Cant wait !

I've attached some pics for ur "spam chop" ! hehe.. But hor.. not complete lar ! N if i need any help, hope the kind souls here can helpppp me ~~~ :dunno:

Basically, i think its a move in cond..

HousePlan.jpg

HousePlan.jpg

DSC01076.jpg

DSC01075-1.jpg

My WIW

DSC01074.jpg

My Master BR Toilet (changing toiletbowl & getting rid of the cabinet that holds the sink)

DSC01073.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congrats!!!

Thought I finally got chance to be the 1st on to spam chop but the pink lady got it 1st..........

Congrats!!!

Thought I finally got chance to be the 1st on to spam chop but the pink lady got it 1st..........

Hi all, thanks for the comments..

actually wont be doing any major reno works lar.. prob just painting & change the kitchen wardrobe bah.. =)

Hi,

congrats! hope u will njoy the reno process...

everything looks ok 2 me. like wat u said, can juz change the toilet appliances nia. can save a lot of $$$ leh...

Hi,

congrats! hope u will njoy the reno process...

everything looks ok 2 me. like wat u said, can juz change the toilet appliances nia. can save a lot of $$$ leh...

Ya lor, tts why im willing to the pay $20,188 COV. hehe. cos can save abit on the reno. :dancingqueen:

Btw.. Does anyone knows is there a so called std sizing for the so called step to hold the washing machine.. off hand cant rem wads that called.. hehe..

Cos mine seems rather small as current owner only place a smal washing machine there..

Congrats on your new place.It looks really nice.No need to spend too much on reno.

Do you mind sharing with us the resale price?

Is it a high level?

The condition of flat is reasonably good.But according to me,COV $20,188 is really too high as of now.

Is your unit a high level one? How much is the floor area?

Anyway,Congrats on your new house.You are the one to stay there.So you should like it firstly..

Ya lor, tts why im willing to the pay $20,188 COV. hehe. cos can save abit on the reno. :dancingqueen:

Btw.. Does anyone knows is there a so called std sizing for the so called step to hold the washing machine.. off hand cant rem wads that called.. hehe..

Cos mine seems rather small as current owner only place a smal washing machine there..

Is your place at Buangkok Crescent? From the carpark view outside your room seems to be very near my place. Are you near the buangkok green junction? I just got my flat and moved in last June but mine's 5RM? What's the valuation of your 4rm unit. Mind sharing?

Do you mean the concrete base for the washing machine? There should be no standard sizing, it should be constructed based on the 1st owner's requirement.

Am i too late to spam chop??

your place looks spacious wor....got wiw somemore, my wife's favourite :)

i like the lighter shade of wood floor laminate as well as the others....looks clean and new :good:

Congrats on your new place.It looks really nice.No need to spend too much on reno.

Do you mind sharing with us the resale price?

Is it a high level?

Hi !

Yeap, i agree dont need to spend much on reno.

The valuation was at $303,000 + COV $20,188.

Am i too late to spam chop??

your place looks spacious wor....got wiw somemore, my wife's favourite :)

i like the lighter shade of wood floor laminate as well as the others....looks clean and new :good:

Yeah, makes the house looks brighter. :dancingqueen:

Its partly due to the wiw tt cause me to like it after viewing 20 over units.. the was the last unit we viewed. :notti:

The condition of flat is reasonably good.But according to me,COV $20,188 is really too high as of now.

Is your unit a high level one? How much is the floor area?

Anyway,Congrats on your new house.You are the one to stay there.So you should like it firstly..

Yes, i like it very much.

Its only at the 8th floor. 92 sq m i think.

We viewed over 20+ units of 4 rooms flat and all were asking 20k and above with original reno! :furious:

Yeap, we love it. :notti:

Is your place at Buangkok Crescent? From the carpark view outside your room seems to be very near my place. Are you near the buangkok green junction? I just got my flat and moved in last June but mine's 5RM? What's the valuation of your 4rm unit. Mind sharing?

Do you mean the concrete base for the washing machine? There should be no standard sizing, it should be constructed based on the 1st owner's requirement.

Yes! Hi neighbour! :yamseng:

Its buangkok cres, blk 981a. Valuation of the flat last yr durin nov was $303,000. The lower floor ones range from 290,000 and above.

Sighs. Then got to find a solution for the concrete base liao! Thanks!

Your 4 room flat looks quite like 5 room, hall is big. :)

Thats why pple say pic can lie.. lol

its very small actually. :P

I'm staying at blk 980B. My 5rm's valuation as at early'08 was 330k + 13k, unfurnished though.

Its a great estate to stay, quiet and brezzy. :good: Welcome!