Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HanJin

Coming Soon...our Tpy Lovenest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HanJin, nice black and red combination for the wall and console, how long is it and how much it cost?

Thanks!

Costs of my TV feature wall: 2.2k.Dimension: 3300mm x 2100mm..

:)

Hi all.. laest pics hehhe:

Atlantis Built-in Fish Tank:

atlantistank.jpg

Atlantis Built-in Fish Tank1:

atlantistankwithlightson.jpg

Lush Customised Sofa with Ottoman:

sofa1.jpg

Living Room view:

almostthere2.jpg

Living Room Lights from Chan Huat:

lightingsfromchanhuat1.jpg

Living Room Lights from Chan Huat:

lightingsfromchanhuat2.jpg

Close up on Jamo & SCV Hubstattion:

jamoampscvhubstatn.jpg

Jmao Sub:

jamosub.jpg

very nicely done. classy.

i liked the built in fish tank. but in my current house, i have to settle for a small fish tank besides my tv console instead of the 2ft fishtank i am having now.

Wife's entertainment room? Not hubby's? Most of the time we see it's the husband's room. hehe :) One of the pictures if upside down...or is that on purpose. It happens to show a very interesting standing lamp. mm

Wife's entertainment room? Not hubby's? Most of the time we see it's the husband's room. hehe :) One of the pictures if upside down...or is that on purpose. It happens to show a very interesting standing lamp. mm

Hhaha..share la..

one of the pics duno y upside down...haha..lazy to rectify it la...

very nice! :good: ur lighting gives that complete modern touch to the black/red house combi.

I like ur digital clock too, found the wall mount one but i wanted a desktop version. Can i know where u got it?

very nice! :good: ur lighting gives that complete modern touch to the black/red house combi.

I like ur digital clock too, found the wall mount one but i wanted a desktop version. Can i know where u got it?

we bought it from Lorgan's.

shop address i dunno where.

must ask hubby cos he was the one that found the shop. mark lee like to go there... for the "bai jia le" show.

Nice fish tank!!.. cool Rooms.... bet U both R very 'HOT' couple... cos yr theme colours seem to be 'red' and 'black'... :)

wahaha... no la!

truth is : i like RED. He likes black. so combine lo!

nice aquarium, is it high maintenance?

Hanjin,

the 2.2K is for wall feature/tv console in living room only?

feature wall is $2200 suspended console is $1050.

yup..for living room only.

not sure abt maintenance. apparently a daily pinch of fish food is enuff for the fishes. and to change filter every 2 weeks. just throw and fit in new piece. they provide the filter ( those white sponge filter) but u must cut to size. something like 2" by 3" only. they provided 1 pack which i think can last for at least a yr. charcoal filter change every 6 months.

thats about it...

ooh..nearly forgot.. have to top up water when necessary. no need to change whole fishtank water. juz top up. tat day i topped up 500ml. i think its due to evaporation. there's a marking beside the pump and if the water level drops below, need to top up.

Edited by HanJin