Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wismchan

Storeroom Rack

Indeed you can DIY but the hassle of balancing the nuts and bolts level is a big headache. Not to mention that because each point is held only with 1 nut and bolt, the stability depends on how tight you fasten the bolts. once it loosens, you have a rotating joint that isn't safe. (think jobble and collapse)

You might want to consider our storeroom racks that is boltless, it uses 2 points and becasue of the design it is self lock and stabilising.

Check out our promotion we are running now http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/64759-boltless-storeroom-racks-cheap-fast-good/ or our site to learn more about our storeroom racks @ www.StoreroomRackSG.com

Edited by LIftyTech

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if you are the more hands on type, you can always also consider going to hardware shops to get the L-metal to the sizes you want.

then fix up in the storeroom so that you can cover the full length if needed.

things needed:

1. dimension before going down

2. how many of the L-bar needed (for the vertical and horizontal)

3. the triangle corner plate needed for fixing up the rack

4. size of the plywood needed

hope this helps

just had mie done by Yee Sin. No frills metal racks with wood planks. Cheapset i can find.

If you are not looking for customize sizes, can try V.Hive. They have metal rack at $150 each.

I recently saw advert from Giants Hypermart for metal racks at <$100!

A friend of mine is selling his store room rack. I would ask him to send me the pics so that I can upload here. Besides you can alwasy PM me for a tailor made or a custom built racks.

Thanks,

Andy.

:good: I got mine from Yee Sin. http://www.yee-sin.com/

They quoted me 280 with customised length and width... Initially I looking for gawa, but was quoted for abt 800++ if I wan to customised length and width.

Yee Sin not bad. They know my storeroom dimension immediately after I told them my street name and block number. (because they had done many Storeroom set up for my area which I don't even know. )