Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shkeat

Keat & Jane New Home

pics of your new place with all the furnishings! :)

Definitely :sport-smiley-004: I can't wait for the house to complete as well... :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Mine left with the electrical, carpentry (kitchen cabinet and MBR Wardrobe), painting. I think I will move in on the 15th of May 09.

Mine left carpentry, minor touch of up of painting, plumbing and electrical points, and delivery of my dining table and curtains and all will be done. I should be able to move in by next week.... :P

Mine left carpentry, minor touch of up of painting, plumbing and electrical points, and delivery of my dining table and curtains and all will be done. I should be able to move in by next week.... :P

Hi shkeat...

Wow...that's fast...can move in by next week...me got to wait for another month....

Hi shkeat...

Wow...that's fast...can move in by next week...me got to wait for another month....

Mine reno started on March 16th. It's already on the 6th week. My ID told me 4 weeks done but now already 6th week. Anyway, not going to chase him so hoping his guys can do a quality works... :paint:

more photos coming soon. Will post as soon as i finish unpack all my stuffs...:P

looking forward to your pics. the windows are looking very good, and your dinning set too! looks so marble like and grand. how much damage it costed u?

looking forward to your pics. the windows are looking very good, and your dinning set too! looks so marble like and grand. how much damage it costed u?

dining table cost me $1308 with 6 chairs

Just found out that Philips carnival sale for this year has moved forward to next weekend (23-24 may)

Hi all, here are long delayed photos of my completed place, before (again) and after reno for comparison... :P Still a bit messy though.

Balcony from main door

Before

3291324903_bb4faf17bb.jpg

After

3558885625_4d7c1b1ffa.jpg

Living room

before

3317145571_35ca7a534c.jpg

After

3559743160_5a93f7c5d8.jpg

3558889907_108be6c709.jpg