Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamaliz

~our Dream Home Finally~

nice theme but hor how come the MBR door looks abit out of theme leh? everything looks modern then came a yester year door?

also in my humble opinion, I think if you are getting a platform, a 1 level platform will be sufficient. Safer and cheaper. double level if fall over hor u drop from a greater ht, more painful. heheh am thinking for the little ones, in case they are jumping on the parents bed.

other than the above, I thought the 3D look pretty cool. I like black grey theme too!

I agree with Ivy on the door...but I am sure it can be changed. Nice theme actually...I love the kitchen :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nice theme but hor how come the MBR door looks abit out of theme leh? everything looks modern then came a yester year door?

also in my humble opinion, I think if you are getting a platform, a 1 level platform will be sufficient. Safer and cheaper. double level if fall over hor u drop from a greater ht, more painful. heheh am thinking for the little ones, in case they are jumping on the parents bed.

other than the above, I thought the 3D look pretty cool. I like black grey theme too!

Ivy...

Exactly!!! hahahahaha....my hubby was like .."What colour is dat?!!!" already got back to our id regarding the door...aiyoh..i tell him if really come out like dat ah i dont want the door liao...open room much better...hahahahahahaha...luckily he said its only illustration...wat door he got on his computer he used first...but he will change it to a better looking one for the next 3d....lucky!

as for the platform i cannot comment much...its hubby's idolised platform..i already say i want a shorter height but he die die wants like dat....i gave in liao..if not i cant get my mbr bathroom! clear glass... :sport-smiley-004:

I agree with Ivy on the door...but I am sure it can be changed. Nice theme actually...I love the kitchen :)

tanx! same comments from me too lahh...no worries...the doors gotta go!! n the kitchens my idea...woohoooo....my dream black glossy kitchen! :dancingqueen:

Ivy...

Exactly!!! hahahahaha....my hubby was like .."What colour is dat?!!!" already got back to our id regarding the door...aiyoh..i tell him if really come out like dat ah i dont want the door liao...open room much better...hahahahahahaha...luckily he said its only illustration...wat door he got on his computer he used first...but he will change it to a better looking one for the next 3d....lucky!

as for the platform i cannot comment much...its hubby's idolised platform..i already say i want a shorter height but he die die wants like dat....i gave in liao..if not i cant get my mbr bathroom! clear glass... :sport-smiley-004:

hahahha open room wor!! so daring!! yah lah ur ID should have some sense then to just plonk that totally out door there to scare everybody.

ok ok then u get the hubby to sleep outside while u sleep inside. so if anyone was to fall over it will be him and not u :x

AIYOH that door! It just sticks out like a sore thumb!! A nice greyish veneer door will be perfect for your room.

Nice designs! :)

mbath_ken_hakim_c1.jpg black glossy tiles~! but he forgot to amend the wall above the tub...supposed to be lowered so it will be mostly glass....will call him tomorrow....hmmmm

mbr_ken_hakim_c2.jpg

Better looking door~!! hehehehe...and i will be sleeping in the inner part of the platform...cos i tend to fall off whenever i sleep on the bed....heheheheh :D

mmm much better now and the horrible door is gone!! :)

The platform in your bedroom is taking up quite a bit of space.. will it help if he creates some storage below for you guys?

the updated drawings look better. kitchen cabinet layout is nice. At least the colour of the door is much better, but when u select the door don't take that pattern can??? take more modern one to suit ur overall modern looking 3Ds. :P

mmm much better now and the horrible door is gone!! :)

The platform in your bedroom is taking up quite a bit of space.. will it help if he creates some storage below for you guys?

we initially wanted to have the platform wif storage underneath but its a whole lot of diff in price.....thats considered a lottttt of carpentry....so we were given the choice of jus building a simple platform bed/or lower platform or not at all.....but hubby wants this kinda platform so we stick to it without the storage...btw...this platform is actually foc...hehehe...

the updated drawings look better. kitchen cabinet layout is nice. At least the colour of the door is much better, but when u select the door don't take that pattern can??? take more modern one to suit ur overall modern looking 3Ds. :P

not so sure on the selection of doors...i would prefer those modern doors...but the doors is actually part of package..maybe will ask him to show me the selections....hmmmm....

that door will clash horr with the contemporory style....? aiyohh...... :(