Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
airways07

Wall Lamp

Hi,

l am searching for wall lamp as seen here ... got this from US site. l am looking for atleast similar to this or could have more choices from lightning shops but as our hunting begins-we then realise that they dont have much of a choice to choose from n mostly are just plain simple square without pattern that usually install or use in toilet walls-there are too many shops selling wall lights/Chandelier/Bathroom light but what about wall lamp??? etc are .....

P3031010.jpgP3031011.jpg

Have any of u came across this when buying ur lights??? Dont have to be the same but a range variety of them.

We tried hunting at Balestier as it has a variety light shops but cant find it except for one shop that we found but

gosh! l almost painted when salesman said its $1893 :jawdrop: and lowest that can go $1790nett (no more bargain) l need three wall lamp n that will cost me BIG TIME :no:

l would appreciate if any of u could assist n lemme know the shop available so we can ambush there.

:yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dont't be surprise with the pricing if u want to special indent Made in Europe

lighting.The retail shop will also have difficulty ordering 3 pcs of wall lamp if they don't have frequent connection with European light manufacturer.

One of my designer friend once told me that he saw a modern hanging light at spain for $10k++ he saw a imitation Made in china one selling for $1200 in singapore.

My advise is change your idea a bit and go for alabaster wall lamp its quite similar to what u want except for the light base

hehehe Mr.Wong, u sure do know about lightning :notti:

l dont mind paying for chandelier if it truly caught me eyes but not more than $3k But then again for a wall lamp, my heart is so painful to pay for such price and my budget is less than $600 per pcs. Yeah, u probably right but l do want it maybe l should source for cheaper one l guess. Is there a possibility u happen to know where the shop that ur fren saw it? l wanna snoop my eyes in there :horse:

Dont't be surprise with the pricing if u want to special indent Made in Europe

lighting.The retail shop will also have difficulty ordering 3 pcs of wall lamp if they don't have frequent connection with European light manufacturer.

One of my designer friend once told me that he saw a modern hanging light at spain for $10k++ he saw a imitation Made in china one selling for $1200 in singapore.

My advise is change your idea a bit and go for alabaster wall lamp its quite similar to what u want except for the light base

i am in the lighting trade but i won't advertise my work place as i think it flout the forum rules

the range he saw is this type but more elaborate

f20ao5.jpg

for alabaster u can try chan huat at balestier beside (lights n lights) they got more range there but for wall lamp i'm not very sure as i cannot go in there.

Yeah, thats lovely!!! Ohh, l been there. Not much choices or maybe not to my liking l guess. l'm looking for something different-simple yet classic n elegant like l seen in some home renovation magazine...Maybe my expectation is too high l guess :dunno: well, will have to search whole s'pore for it.

Where's ur location? l could dropby n see what in store..Pm me for the add

i am in the lighting trade but i won't advertise my work place as i think it flout the forum rules

the range he saw is this type but more elaborate

f20ao5.jpg

for alabaster u can try chan huat at balestier beside (lights n lights) they got more range there but for wall lamp i'm not very sure as i cannot go in there.