Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shkeat

Any Nice Herbal Bak Kut Teh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone know any nice non peppery herbal bak kut teh to recommend?

In Singapore are more in pepper soup bah kut teh, if you want try black color herbal soup one, I prefer one at Taman Perling, JB. Restaurant Chua Kee(if you go JB). Its in my taste and favourite. :dancingqueen:

Alexandra village market..

is it the claypot stall. its not bad but can taste there's pretty lots of MSG inside and the stall attitude pretty bad. if you order fruit juice from the other stall enxt to it and not from the stall they recommended, they will be very rude. cos the recommened stall is run by same families members. :)

Joo Chiat road, opposite the CC.. my favorite.. dark herbal soup type..

whaha I know which one.... *slurp* I only drink the soup dun eat the stuff :P That I leave for my bf :P

whaha I know which one.... *slurp* I only drink the soup dun eat the stuff :P That I leave for my bf :P

haha.. the soup is good ya.. its my favorite bak ku teh plc.. im there at least once a month.. only problem is the parking there..

anyway for the white soup based one .. i like the one at owen road ! it tastes great too.

For white soup and pepper based can try the famous balestier bak ku teh ,sometime can see HK or Taiwan celebrity there..

I usually go to the balestier BKT (air-con one and the other non air-con stall).

Another famous BKT is Leong Kee, 梁记 (巴生) BKT. Address as follows: 251, Geylang road (besides lorong 11), the other branch is 321 beach road (opposite concourse) Price is quite reasonable.

I usually go to the balestier BKT (air-con one and the other non air-con stall).

Another famous BKT is Leong Kee, 梁记 (巴生) BKT. Address as follows: 251, Geylang road (besides lorong 11), the other branch is 321 beach road (opposite concourse) Price is quite reasonable.

I had bak kut teh at 梁记 beach road branch yest......pretty good.....portion is pretty substantial....tried the one opposite, called ji gong bao......portion very little...