Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

not tough luck lah. it's good fortune. better to have a kind and gentle husband than to have a wife battling one mah.

Poseidon_gal, rierie's husband looks like "yuan biao" the martial arts artist. hahahha some of us thought he looks like a korean/jap mix too

yes!!!!! my colleagues call him biao-ge. muahahahahha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yes!!!!! my colleagues call him biao-ge. muahahahahha

rierie, if u didn't mention we nv relate his to yuan biao, we just thought he looks jap/korean. hhahahahha but once u highlighted it i was like ohhh yah hor!

me still can't link him with yuan biao leh :P

but i agree he got the korean/jap look...

cannot link uh? hahaha..it's okie la...just remember he has that look. mm..hopefully our offsprings will also have korean/jap look but it's the shuai shuai kind

cannot link uh? hahaha..it's okie la...just remember he has that look. mm..hopefully our offsprings will also have korean/jap look but it's the shuai shuai kind

u trying to imply ur hubby not shuai ah? whahh so bad de u.

u trying to imply ur hubby not shuai ah? whahh so bad de u.

uh??? i thought it's quite obvious that he's not shuai??!!! i told him before aly ar...hahahhahaha

Eh.. rierie.. ask u ar... did u go taipei to take ur wedding photos ar?

yup! we did :D u wanna take it there too?? *wink*

Edited by rierie

yup! we did :D u wanna take it there too?? *wink*

Hmmm... was thinking abt it.. yesterday went to the gain city sales at expo.. then Romantic life from taiwan was there.. then they quote us the package.. i dunno wat is the market price for photoshoot in taiwan.. lol.. so wanna check wif u.. which BS did u sign up wif? the package they quote us is $2888 ...

1) outdoor/indoor shoot

2) 13hrs ( no limit no. of locations)

3) 12inch x 15inch photo album

4) 60 inch poster

5) magazine with our pics inside

6) soft copy consists of 40 photos ..

7) 36 photos

8) 20inch x 24 inch photo

9) 3 set of gowns ( include make-up and hair styling)

10) 2 man suits ( shirt, neck-tie, and white shoes)

11) ornaments and accessories all included

12) hand bouquet

13) all selected pics returned in CD-rom

How? wat do u think?

Hopeless.. did you ask them how much they will charge if you want to add extra photos?

mm Not bad la.. my sis's was 4000++ ... from Taiwan. :)

Hmmm... was thinking abt it.. yesterday went to the gain city sales at expo.. then Romantic life from taiwan was there.. then they quote us the package.. i dunno wat is the market price for photoshoot in taiwan.. lol.. so wanna check wif u.. which BS did u sign up wif? the package they quote us is $2888 ...

1) outdoor/indoor shoot

2) 13hrs ( no limit no. of locations)

3) 12inch x 15inch photo album

4) 60 inch poster

5) magazine with our pics inside

6) soft copy consists of 40 photos ..

7) 36 photos

8) 20inch x 24 inch photo

9) 3 set of gowns ( include make-up and hair styling)

10) 2 man suits ( shirt, neck-tie, and white shoes)

11) ornaments and accessories all included

12) hand bouquet

13) all selected pics returned in CD-rom

How? wat do u think?

mmm....personally, i think it's a bit ex. why not u give me ur email? i let u know what are the details. cuz i promised the bridal studio that i won't post online.

but in general, mine was SGD 2280. both htb and i had 7 sets of clothes and hairdo. and..what do u mean by soft copy consists of 40 photos but all selected pics returned in CD-ROM. and i dun understand leh..what's the 36 photos? is it those that u chose? if thats the case, how come sofy copy consists 40 pic? dun tally wor..

standardised items are Item 1, 2, 11 and 12.

interesting part is the all selected pics returned in CD-rom. but have to check whether will they edit a bit for u..if the photographer skills is good enough, then no need to edit.

lastly, mine is Fashion Bride. I can send u my pics to have a look, if u want

Hopeless.. did you ask them how much they will charge if you want to add extra photos?

wa...4k+? mmm..maybe different things in the package ba..

and hor..i dunno how much is the extra photos..all paid by my htb. but our contract wrote NTD900. think it was lower when we paid for it..cuz i remember htb negotiated for quite long :D

mmm....personally, i think it's a bit ex. why not u give me ur email? i let u know what are the details. cuz i promised the bridal studio that i won't post online.

but in general, mine was SGD 2280. both htb and i had 7 sets of clothes and hairdo. and..what do u mean by soft copy consists of 40 photos but all selected pics returned in CD-ROM. and i dun understand leh..what's the 36 photos? is it those that u chose? if thats the case, how come sofy copy consists 40 pic? dun tally wor..

interesting part is the all selected pics returned in CD-rom. but have to check whether will they edit a bit for u..if the photographer skills is good enough, then no need to edit.

and hor..i dunno how much is the extra photos..all paid by my htb. but our contract wrote NTD900. think it was lower when we paid for it..cuz i remember htb negotiated for quite long :D

mm i know in addition to the package above, sis had a medium and a mini album... AND thank-you cards in 4 different designs..

that means sofe copy is 40 pcs.. but printed out in the album will be 36pcs.. i think.. lol.. she says will edit .. even those in the cd rom..

yup.. can send me a few pics to take a look? i will pm u my email.. thanks hor!!!

yup.. per photo is $60 .. is that ex? wah.. ur sis is 4k plus.. that's alot.. it is not inclusive of hotels and air tixs rite?

yoyoy..i email to u le..forgot to add in her contacts

you can look for Erica at fashion-bride2@hotmail.com. Can tell her that u are introduced by Hui Mei from Singapore. We took our pictures on 30 April