Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rierie

Dd And Rr 's Love Nest

yep! but the camera doesn't do justice to the light..think later i go back and take another. i remember it's not that yellow...hahahha...

Ya my hubby his company camara also dun look good too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

had a very very very terrible experience with Extreme Lightings. I know that a lot of us are customers of them. i've to acknowledge that their prices are very competitive. but, in terms of customer service, both htb and i cannot take it.

first delivery - we checked the chandelier lights and concluded that there are too many scratches. almost all crystals has a couple. Alex was very nice. agreed to help us change. then he called to say that sure have scratches one. to me, i don't mind have a few scratches. but definitely not a couple of them on almost all crystal. long story short, their boss say they will ensure that the next delivery will have no scratches.

second delivery - this early afternoon. the moment the delivery man open the box. i saw a super big dent on the body the light. don't even need to check!!! called alex immediately. he said need to wait till monday then can change. i was like "what? you were the one who told me that u are delivering today. thats why i arrange the electrician to come later. now u tell me have to change the date again? shouldn't u have check the lights before sending it to us?" after much ding dong, we agreed for them to come next tues during lunch time. and i made the necessary arrangement with the electrician. poor electrician, he was aly on his way to my house. so pai seh to him.

right after the delivery man left, alex called again to ask if can change delivery to tues 3pm. i said that we couldn't make it at 3pm. even if he delivers it, no one will be there to collect and check the goods. ding dong back and forth again. finally agreed to deliver at tues lunch time.

2 hours later, he called me and these were his exact words. "Ms Lee, i just WASTED 2 hours to help u change. can you make sure u are at home in 30 mins time? i get the delivery man to deliver it to u." at that point in time, i was at the other end of singapore. what the h***? he expects me to rush down on the basis that he "wasted" 2 hours to help me change the lights?? not wanting to quarrel with him, i said to him in the nicest tone that i can come up with "alex, i thought we agreed it to be delivered on tues lunchtime? now u want me to travel back?" after much ding dong again, htb and i finally agreed to relent by compromising to reach in 1.5 hours.

2 hours after the conversation (note that we agreed that it's 1.5 hours and he was the one who say he can deliver in 30 mins), the light finally arrived. this time, i don't even want to check. told htb that this is my last straw. asked him to check that there's no major scratches (those that can see from afar). htb checked and said still got a lot of scratches. i was fuming with anger aly. but being sick of ding dong here and there, i decided to accept the goods. cuz at the end of the day, we're just going to hang it up there. no one will take the crystals down and see.

lesson learnt - there's no cheap and good stuff. it's either we are too demanding or there's sth wrong with them.

*sayang* don't angry don't angry... New house with beautiful new things... must be happy. Don't let one experience spoil things ok?

Let's hope you won't have any light problems anymore... EVERYTHING goes smoothly for you!

*sayang* don't angry don't angry... New house with beautiful new things... must be happy. Don't let one experience spoil things ok?

Let's hope you won't have any light problems anymore... EVERYTHING goes smoothly for you!

omg!!!! you and my htb say the same thing..haiz...think my temper no good la..thats why..hahahah..

on second thoughts, the light is actually very very nice..hehehe

okay..on a happier note, let's look at my master bedroom light! ahahahhaa...this time is without switching it on..okok..maybe u guys are starting to get sick of my lights le..hahaha..pai seh ar..

IMG_0786.jpg

ensuing to the price quoted by the first curtain lady, htb and i went to look for 2 more curtain ppl - jimmy textile and Joyce Mok.

jimmy textile - went there today (before the light issue) and there are so many ppl!!! haiz..me being impatient, decided that maybe we shd go another day

Joyce - met Joyce this afternoon (after the light issue). we started to go through what materials we wanted, etc. htb was super excited to choose the material. he was so fast until the only thing that i had a say in is "I die die also want day and night curtain in the living room and the curtain in the master bedroom muz have another lining behind".

and she quoted us. woah!! the price she gave us was half of what the first curtain lady gave us. with that, htb was super excited and immediately whipped out his cheque book and gave the deposit. wa biang! for once i see him more excited than me. mm...weird ar? ahhahaha..

here are the chosen material. haiz..dun understand why htb like the master bedroom's curtain pattern so much. initially he wanted it in the living room and i almost fainted!!!

IMG_0789.jpg

roller blind in the study room

IMG_0791.jpg

roller blind in the master bedroom

IMG_0792.jpg

curtain in the master bedroom

IMG_0790.jpg

curtain in the living room. *oops..forgot to take the white translucent curtain*

also forgot to take pic of the guest room's curtain..haiz...me getting old and blur le

a lot of maybes (maybe the delivery person is a newbie and caused scratches? maybe the other forummers never purchase crystal lights and thus no problems?)...

however, since u accept, then just go with it. dun think too much about it la.

if i were u, the angry part is when alex asked u to go down in 0.5 hrs time. impossible and unreasonable la.

a lot of maybes (maybe the delivery person is a newbie and caused scratches? maybe the other forummers never purchase crystal lights and thus no problems?)...

however, since u accept, then just go with it. dun think too much about it la.

if i were u, the angry part is when alex asked u to go down in 0.5 hrs time. impossible and unreasonable la.

yea...i agree with the maybes and i've decided that i won't look at the chandelier light closely. hehehe..this would mean that htb will have to clean it. muahahahaha..blessing in disguise!!! hahahah...i muz be a bad wtb!

yea, i was super pissed off over that 0.5 hour thing also. to top it off, he said he wasted 2 hrs! haiz...okie la..muz drink herbal tea le..else will have volcano erupting in my house. hahahahahaha

nice curtain choices... how much damage? :P

gee..thanks guy! 1780, after tax. mm..think that it's quite reasonable la..seeing that i have so many many many windows..all full length curtain (except for roller blind) somemore..*heart pain*

Edited by rierie

our poor wallets. here's more damages done today (after curtains):

1. Electrolux Front Load Washing Machine - Model: EWF1073

EWF1073.jpg

2. Panasonic Fridge - Model: NRBW464

NR-BW464_web.jpg

ok la. since u said u got many windows. my 3 windows, one curtain (half length) and two roller blinds already 700. i ordered from MGL. again, convenience sake and dun wan to search other places. keke.

ok la. since u said u got many windows. my 3 windows, one curtain (half length) and two roller blinds already 700. i ordered from MGL. again, convenience sake and dun wan to search other places. keke.

yep! same here!!