Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poulnil

Any Good Contractor/id To Recommend ?

Currently i am waiting for my keys to my new home.

I had read up on some of the ids and contractors feedback from the forum.

But i hope to have more survey and choices before i select them.

Bros/Sis , if you have any good id/contractor , do recommend ?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My friend is an ID, he's in this line for years.. Maybe is you are interested, u can PM me for his contact. Take another quote for comparison is another way of saving... :good:

Thanks

My sister is running an interior design firm - MOMO. You heard of it? www.momo.com.sg - check this out - no obligation - they are unique... good luck ! or you can email for enquiry : pam@momo.com.sg

Hi POUL

Forumers can recommend you their id/contractors as a referral.

But you still need to do a bit of homework.

Example, Sourcing for quotations, write down in spreadsheet and compare, apples vs apples, if possible, write down per feet cost, psf cost, etc.....

Then, you need to see their showflats to get the feel of their worksmanship.

Ask as many questions as possible.

Dont take things for granted. (dont assume the id/contractors knows what you want).

Always assume your id/contractor doesnt know what you want.

Lastly, take your time to source for a good id/contractor.

DO NOT RUSH!

HAPPY

Thanks

My sister is running an interior design firm - MOMO. You heard of it? www.momo.com.sg - check this out - no obligation - they are unique... good luck ! or you can email for enquiry : pam@momo.com.sg

Hi,

Can pls pm me contact? Thks..

My house reno had been beautifully completed by Ideal Design Studio. PM you the number of my ID liao. Wish you luck.

Thanks

Hi hi... i seldom post coz not really have access to internet very often. however, i woudl like to recommend my ID as i find that he deserve to be recommended.

here is my story.

I just completed my reno. my ID is very very responsible. i have very very tight budget and wanted to 'maximise' and do as much as possible within my budget as mine was a 26 years old flat.

was indeed very surprised at this ID. He is unlike other ID which i met who will try cut your items to be done and do less things or rather coax you to choose the cheaper material and end up dun care if overall it makes your house look cheapo... he is very patient and willing to tell you the way to cut cost yet do not compromise with the overall feel and design of the house.

this is my 2nd home already and i can tell the huge difference as i have been to most reno firms in singapore. p/s: i will go all out to cut cost so i researched almost 6mth before i engage any contractor.

in the long and short. i am very happy and satisfied with the service which my ID provided. if you are interested in his contact, pls PM me.

i have moved in for 2months already. even when my lightbulb blow, my ID send a electrician to look at it very promptly. and he told me he warrant his services for 2 years for every home he is in charge of. basically i am very impress with this young man's committement and attitude throughout my house reno and after service.

just a brief list of items i have done.

1) tailor made and design grille for windows and main door.

2) hack entire floor and pipes and bathrooms and kitchen. overhaul of the entire house.

3) plaster all walls

4) i paint the walls and ceiling myself.

5) false ceiling whole house.

pls PM me for his contact. will be very glad to share his contacts with all of you who needs a reliable and patient ID.

Hi hi... i seldom post coz not really have access to internet very often. however, i woudl like to recommend my ID as i find that he deserve to be recommended.

here is my story.

I just completed my reno. my ID is very very responsible. i have very very tight budget and wanted to 'maximise' and do as much as possible within my budget as mine was a 26 years old flat.

was indeed very surprised at this ID. He is unlike other ID which i met who will try cut your items to be done and do less things or rather coax you to choose the cheaper material and end up dun care if overall it makes your house look cheapo... he is very patient and willing to tell you the way to cut cost yet do not compromise with the overall feel and design of the house.

this is my 2nd home already and i can tell the huge difference as i have been to most reno firms in singapore. p/s: i will go all out to cut cost so i researched almost 6mth before i engage any contractor.

in the long and short. i am very happy and satisfied with the service which my ID provided. if you are interested in his contact, pls PM me.

i have moved in for 2months already. even when my lightbulb blow, my ID send a electrician to look at it very promptly. and he told me he warrant his services for 2 years for every home he is in charge of. basically i am very impress with this young man's committement and attitude throughout my house reno and after service.

2) hack entire floor and pipes and bathrooms and kitchen. overhaul of the entire house.

3) plaster all walls

pls PM me for his contact. will be very glad to share his contacts with all of you who needs a reliable and patient ID.

Would like to have ur ID's contact. Please email to egidia.chin@gmail.com

Tks

Guest Goobii

Here mine, you could try...

CONTRACTOR: Mr BK 9xxx-xxxx ~ Interior Designer

FLOORING: Vohringer ~ : Victor 9xxx-xxxx

You can see my T-Blog and see what are things he is doing...

Edited by JuzChris

Hello Everyone

Do u know this uncle Robert Liew from Golden Fang Renovations?

He specialize in WC. He's Chinese, probably in his 50s and has a big belly.

Would you kindly share your encounters with him, his services, his workmanship and any other comments.

Appreciated!

berry_surprise

Hi

Can PM the contract of your ID?

Thanks inadvance

Cheers

here is my story.

3) plaster all walls

here is my story.

3) plaster all walls

pls pm me tel. no thanks

here is my story.

3) plaster all walls

can u email me yr id contact pls ?? need an id to reno my flat too. thks.

khtan70@singnet.com.sg