Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
freddyprince

Re-do Tiles For Whole Unit

I'm guessing...

hacking and hauling alone... 2k+

floor tiles for whole unit + waterproofing - 6k

Wall tiles for kitchen and toilets - 3k. (tiling for kitchen is for exposed areas only.)

If you want to save some money you can consider cementing and plastering over the kitchen tiles. Can save 1k.

6k for floor tiles... how much for the laying of tiles???... cost of tiles may be different for different quality...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi snopz..

what I meant was... laying of tiles + tiles themselves about 6k. $3/psf for tiles. I guess for a 4 room this would be an acceptable price.

todae i went to expo, and one ID company quote me a price for my work leh.

hacking of my kitchen wall and floor tiles and living area as well and retiles with 600 by 600 homogeous tiles

3 bed room lay laminate flooring over my existing ceramic .

total 13k

hey pink, am i over quote? because what u help me to agar agar is for whole hse redo tiles ard 11k.

but thy quote me 13k

Looks quite good! Can post the contact for the spraying? Thanks!!

Hi Jeskel,

Pls Pm me the contact and price of your spray painting over existing tiles.TIA

I just realise that HDB will provide kitchen and toilets' wall and floor tiles for 4-rm standard new flat. All the while i tot i will b getting an empty flat, but i dont like the light color tiles HDB provides so i wonder if I am allowed to spray paint a dark colour over the given glazed ceramic tiles? I understand that new flats are not allowed to hack and change any given tiles within the first 3 years, so dont know if spray paint over can? anyone help me? tks

todae i went to expo, and one ID company quote me a price for my work leh.

hacking of my kitchen wall and floor tiles and living area as well and retiles with 600 by 600 homogeous tiles

3 bed room lay laminate flooring over my existing ceramic .

total 13k

hey pink, am i over quote? because what u help me to agar agar is for whole hse redo tiles ard 11k.

but thy quote me 13k

mm cos 1) you're not doing much... no carpentry to earn from, so most IDs and contractors will quote you a little higher than normal. 2) they tend to quote a little higher the first time for you to bargain. 3) You asked from an ID ma. :)

Hi Jeskel,

Pls Pm me the contact and price of your spray painting over existing tiles.TIA

I just realise that HDB will provide kitchen and toilets' wall and floor tiles for 4-rm standard new flat. All the while i tot i will b getting an empty flat, but i dont like the light color tiles HDB provides so i wonder if I am allowed to spray paint a dark colour over the given glazed ceramic tiles? I understand that new flats are not allowed to hack and change any given tiles within the first 3 years, so dont know if spray paint over can? anyone help me? tks

Hi hi.. Any one could advise in this? I'm getting a new flat from HDB as well.. Went to look at the tiles provided by them but don't like the colour they provide at all.. Now am in a dilemma state - to get HDB to do the floorings for the whole unit (as claimed by HDB it'll be cheaper as it's order in bulk, hence only one choice of tiles & colour) and have it spray painted OR opt out for it and source out the tiles & colours I want (budget contraints of 25k).... :(