Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eiffel76

Fridge And Washing Machine Queries

hi all my house reno is almost ready soon...so its time for more expenditure... :(

so far i hv been walking courts, harvey, best, gain...the big stores...somehow the price diff seem quite big, depending who doing the promo...like this week courts promo this item while the same item cost higher in the other "big 4"...then another week, another big 4 promo another item..

jus wanna check where u guys buy your electronic stuff? any from those neighbourhood stores which some of my frens say can offer better deals? any recommendations?

thanks alot. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I got my prices from neighbourhood stores first to get a feel of how low it can go. Armed with that information, I went to these bigger companies (Harvey to be specific) to check prices, tell them to give their best price, you will give them the deal. Most of the time they are willing to match the neighbourhood prices, and sometimes they come with extra freebies. :D

i did almost the same, called up some neighbourhood stores e.g. Hong Liang, Everjoint; then go to gaincity website and quote a lower price in i-wish.

Cheers!

I got my prices from neighbourhood stores first to get a feel of how low it can go. Armed with that information, I went to these bigger companies (Harvey to be specific) to check prices, tell them to give their best price, you will give them the deal. Most of the time they are willing to match the neighbourhood prices, and sometimes they come with extra freebies. :D

hi lawry, thanks for sharing. i thk i wil try this weekend...need to confirm by this week... :(

i did almost the same, called up some neighbourhood stores e.g. Hong Liang, Everjoint; then go to gaincity website and quote a lower price in i-wish.

Cheers!

hi nets, thanks...i hv gaincity membership :P

wil try...

do we need to quote there why we need that price like other store is selling cheaper..if not, gain city do just allow any price we quoted?

i-wish is only availble via internet right?

Not quite understand on the function of i-wish..do u know the leadtime for gaincity delivery after our order via internet?

Thks

Cheers!

hi nets, thanks...i hv gaincity membership :P

wil try...

did you ever try Mega Discount Store? Confirmed their prices will be alot cheaper than Gain City and all these stores.

Gain City is never cheap, you know.

Mega Discount Store's prices can match to those famous neighborhood stores that you know

I'm also settling in. I have been walking around HN, gain city, best denki and courts for the past few months. Always found courts to be cheapests for the same product. Bought LCD, fridge and washer from them.

I'm also settling in. I have been walking around HN, gain city, best denki and courts for the past few months. Always found courts to be cheapests for the same product. Bought LCD, fridge and washer from them.

Courts the cheapest????? ARE YOU SURE????

oh man..... your world is very small........

you really shocked me..i hv made at least 5 fruitless trips to Courts...in the end, i bought 2 lcds from HN and Best.

did you ever try Mega Discount Store? Confirmed their prices will be alot cheaper than Gain City and all these stores.

Gain City is never cheap, you know.

Mega Discount Store's prices can match to those famous neighborhood stores that you know

ya i hv been to Mega Katong 2 times but couldnt get anything...now priority is fridge and washing machine...die die hv to settle this weekend...lucky its also the HN warehouse sale tis weekend at the EXPO...so hope can settle.... :P

Courts - the most expensive.

Gaincity - depends what weekend, sometimes they have cash voucher, other weeks they have trade in. For new move in, trade in don't work.

Best deal - GOH AH BEE. Blk 210, hougang st 21, tel 62888611.

Bought my washer, fridge there. for eg, Mitsubishi fridge is 200 cheaper than gain city, 350 than courts. Go courts to see physical goods.

ya i hv been to Mega Katong 2 times but couldnt get anything...now priority is fridge and washing machine...die die hv to settle this weekend...lucky its also the HN warehouse sale tis weekend at the EXPO...so hope can settle.... :P

Mega Discount store can get u the items that they are not displaying there.... they can just call the supplier and supplier will send it directly to you.

you just have to talk to the sales ppl.........

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Court is on the last of the list if buying anything.

Instalments not fulfilled, items confiscated, resell to others ...

My relatives bought a washer with the lint bag full.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Court is on the last of the list if buying anything.

Instalments not fulfilled, items confiscated, resell to others ...

My relatives bought a washer with the lint bag full.

This "Timex" guy must be a Courts salesman........