Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eiffel76

Fridge And Washing Machine Queries

Guest melancholic
This "Timex" guy must be a Courts salesman........

Haha.. last time I was at Courts at Tampines, I saw a whole family cornering a sales staff, having a heated argument... obviously displeased with the product bought and service rendered.

Has any one tried getting from Parisilk?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Haha.. last time I was at Courts at Tampines, I saw a whole family cornering a sales staff, having a heated argument... obviously displeased with the product bought and service rendered.

Has any one tried getting from Parisilk?

Parisilk is like Goh Ah Bee or Mega Discount Store. they can sell cheaper and order the model for you.

do we need to quote there why we need that price like other store is selling cheaper..if not, gain city do just allow any price we quoted?

i-wish is only availble via internet right?

Not quite understand on the function of i-wish..do u know the leadtime for gaincity delivery after our order via internet?

Thks

Its quite the same like you checked with neighbourhood stores, then go Best, Courts or HN to ask them to match or give lower; just that this time you can quote a lower price etc 50 - 100 lower and see how much they can do - everything from the comfort of your home; cos once you confirmed - they will just arrange delivery with you... and you simply pay cash or cheque when receiving the goods.

The lead time's about 2 days... they will contact you to neg... then once confirmed, delivery usually same weekend or as per your preference loh..

Edited by nets

Courts - the most expensive.

Gaincity - depends what weekend, sometimes they have cash voucher, other weeks they have trade in. For new move in, trade in don't work.

Best deal - GOH AH BEE. Blk 210, hougang st 21, tel 62888611.

Bought my washer, fridge there. for eg, Mitsubishi fridge is 200 cheaper than gain city, 350 than courts. Go courts to see physical goods.

In most cases, the trade-in discount could be given to you for free too ... in my case, gain city chip in the trade-in disc bit (I'm new move-in) :D

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Court is on the last of the list if buying anything.

Instalments not fulfilled, items confiscated, resell to others ...

My relatives bought a washer with the lint bag full.

Depend lah... sometimes I think they could also selling some items cheaper - but limited time offer kinda.

Courts - the most expensive.

Gaincity - depends what weekend, sometimes they have cash voucher, other weeks they have trade in. For new move in, trade in don't work.

Best deal - GOH AH BEE. Blk 210, hougang st 21, tel 62888611.

Bought my washer, fridge there. for eg, Mitsubishi fridge is 200 cheaper than gain city, 350 than courts. Go courts to see physical goods.

goh ah bee price oso nt very cheap....mega disount, audio house n kong tai oso very cheap....

if wan buy anything just cal them up to check the price...... goh ah bee is nt alway the cheaper....

y only put goh ah bee tel num y nt put other shop num!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sumthing is wrong lol

I got my prices from neighbourhood stores first to get a feel of how low it can go. Armed with that information, I went to these bigger companies (Harvey to be specific) to check prices, tell them to give their best price, you will give them the deal. Most of the time they are willing to match the neighbourhood prices, and sometimes they come with extra freebies. :D

Lawry , i try yr tactic at Harvey north point yesterday. Sad :( they say price is fix ....

Hi

You can try to Hong Liang. Their tel is 6278 3331. My sister bought most of her electronics from there. Call them to check quote. if want to buy, they will deliver within 3 days and you pay them cash.

Bought my washer & fridge from GC during their promo...

Bought in April'09.

Washer: WFT80G00TED - LG Spirit 8kg - $639-$170=$469

Fridge: GR-M492YLY - LG's Ice Beam Door Cooling - $795-$90=$705

Till today i still find other places selling higher than GC promo price...

So far, i found that Courts selling their electricals and furnitures quite expensive... (since November'08)

But i bought the KingKoil mattress from there (great promo by KingKoil) & Courts selling many models available, free to try...

Been to Megastore, quite disappointed... they are clearing old stocks at discounted price (btn 100-300 only), must do your homework, as the models are quite old...

Lawry , i try yr tactic at Harvey north point yesterday. Sad :( they say price is fix ....

Harvey prices are fixed but you can check their staff cost prices... that's the lowest price you can get in market...

There are 10 codes in the price tag... heee...

If you are planning to buy for new electronics and electricals, make sure that you are buying products with good quality. Also, I would suggest that you rent a movers for your item s to be delivered securely, because surely buying lots of electronics would not fit in your car.

everj*int ,cheap and good service u need to check with them wat is a good buy then check it out at depm store and order from them look 4 mr lee 64582578.

Guest Goobii

Have you guys consider a visit to mustafa,

For me, I am also planning for my fridge and washing machine.

I spot on the samsung washing machine which can wash/dry up to 12kg of weight and 8kg of dry clothes. During my search everywhere the price was like almost about $2199k although they provide $400 NTUC voucher which sum up about $1799 for the purchase.

However when I visited mustafa and I was caught by surprise that this similar machine was only selling at $1899 and with $400 NTUC voucher too. This actually save me more than what I expected. Even the ONLY chinese saleman around in this INDIAN saleman and crowd populated shopping mall also inform that this mustafa selling way cheaper than outside as he use to work in gain city and he understand the price as compare to getting it in mustafa.

Anyway, you can visit yourself with you ideal washing maching or fridge and go take a look to compare the price. Don't worry, mustafa provide warrenty too.

Please provide more feedbacks if you also thinks that mustafa is way cheaper than what you think expected...

Edited by Goobii