Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
2ndtime

Skillful Kitchen Cabinets Carpenters And Reliable Contractor Needed

On a tight budget, decides to manage my kitchen reno myself, seeks anyone who knows of any good kitchen cabinet carpenter & contractor with pictures to show result.

Thanks! :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On a tight budget, decides to manage my kitchen reno myself, seeks anyone who knows of any good kitchen cabinet carpenter & contractor with pictures to show result.

U can check out my T-Blog. Visit My Website

hi, my wardrobe and kitchen just done up by Mr Kok, thanks to tplittey and trees recommendation.. mayb you want to try? PM me if you need his contacts.

hi, my wardrobe and kitchen just done up by Mr Kok, thanks to tplittey and trees recommendation.. mayb you want to try? PM me if you need his contacts.

hi blossomflower, can u pm me ur contractor Mr Kok's contact, and the name of his company? thanks in advance! looking for a good kitchen carpenter. M considering the direct factory ones as IDs are quoting me $110/pfr for kitchen cabinets and i tink it's v ex...esp when i intend to haf a full height storage/oven cabinet.

btw, can u post pics of ur kitchen reno? wud like to see his works, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks!!

hi can u send me your kitchen contractor contact? send to juspink19@hotmail.com

:P He is Mr Kok 97680883 / Ms perlyn 90080883

Has anyone tried Mr Kok and gotten a quote? I need to redo my kitchen and WIW.

Thanks!