Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ethan_lee

Does This Condo Unit Worthy To Buy?

Hi.... I am interested in a unit in Regentville too... & waiting for a more suitable time to make the purchase

I have seen, however, many ads of various units there being on sales and rental. If you're still living there, could you pls share how the conditions are in Regentville? Is there a big or substantial proportion of units being rented out?

Thanks in advance.

Just curious, is there a particular reason for purchasing a unit at Regentville? It's a 99-yr condo and there are also other 99-yr condos in the nearby area, such as The Florida, Rio Vista or Evergreen Park - these are near Upp Serangoon Rd and also 99-yr condos with full facilities. Did you consider any of those condos?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Just curious, is there a particular reason for purchasing a unit at Regentville? It's a 99-yr condo and there are also other 99-yr condos in the nearby area, such as The Florida, Rio Vista or Evergreen Park - these are near Upp Serangoon Rd and also 99-yr condos with full facilities. Did you consider any of those condos?

It's nearer to Rosyth & within our budget for a 3-bedroom unit or 2-bedroom penthouse... with a view that we like.

Should the greater no. of units being rented out be a concern for potential home buyers as in it seems more for investment?

It's nearer to Rosyth & within our budget for a 3-bedroom unit or 2-bedroom penthouse... with a view that we like.

Should the greater no. of units being rented out be a concern for potential home buyers as in it seems more for investment?

Ah, I see. In that case then I suppose that's the only condo to consider.

Personally for investment I wouldn't buy a 99yr condo, but either 999-yr or FH. Many units being rented out shouldn't be of concern to you, but rather, in a way, it could be advantageous because if you decide not to stay there in the future, you know that it can be easily rented out :)

Hope you find your choice unit there! Happy hunting :)

Do note that Rosyth is a hot school and there is usually balloting within 1km. So even if you live across from it, there's no guarantee your child will get into the school. And they're quite picky when choosing parent volunteers! So don't let this be your sole reason for shifting there.

i strongly agree on city girl.. not only it hard to get in the school it very very hard even volunteer parents under 2 km have to ballot gonna expect in d near future 1 km have ballot as well. i have a nephew who is pri this year. any way not really like the school though it a gep school coz mostly are f.t sorri to say that. that is y they bring up d standard easily becoz f.t child ages r different from us when they start on pri 1 they already 8 or 9 yrs old or even jump at class pri 3 12 yrs old.. rosyth is my pri school but i didnt get my dd to go in i still prefer my choice.

Edited by freyl80