Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Megadeth

Air-con Daikin Non-inv System 4, But 1 Unit Becomes Not Cold. Help

Need some help & advice here on what are the possible causes. Recently, my Daikin System 4 Non-Inverter Air-con of 2 years, 1 of the 4 units becomes not so cold, while the other 3 air-con units are still cold.

Tat not-so-cold unit, the air that is blowing out also seems irregular & uneven, with the air blowing out at both the corners of air outlet.

While the other 3 units, the cold air that blows out are quite even & cold.

Anyone faced this problem before?

I suspect tat 1 unit is faulty or there's some problem with the cold-air pipe leading to that unit. Any advice? Any good air-con service technician to recommend?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Need some help & advice here on what are the possible causes. Recently, my Daikin System 4 Non-Inverter Air-con of 2 years, 1 of the 4 units becomes not so cold, while the other 3 air-con units are still cold.

Tat not-so-cold unit, the air that is blowing out also seems irregular & uneven, with the air blowing out at both the corners of air outlet.

While the other 3 units, the cold air that blows out are quite even & cold.

Anyone faced this problem before?

I suspect tat 1 unit is faulty or there's some problem with the cold-air pipe leading to that unit. Any advice? Any good air-con service technician to recommend?

call your Daikin agent first. they are best to know their own product.

call your Daikin agent first. they are best to know their own product.

Managed to resolve the problem when i engage 1 air-con technician.

Turns out that the metal fin-like grills inside are dirty, so he cleaned & vaccuum the dirt out & voila, the air is cold & the blowing out of the air is even again. He told me i need to service my air-con unit every 4 to 6 months if possible.