Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bon07

Bon07 & Ling02's Dream Home

couldn't find much online information on the internet, here's 2 for your reference

http://www.wilsonart.com/design/statement/...sp?articleid=28

http://www.donstephens.net/Counter%20tops.htm

yep postform not suitable in all cases, because the technology at the moment still cannot do sharp angle :s

i bought my dining table set from xzqt , spend $2000+ for the whole set (one chair was $200), and i can say it was really worth it. the manager was super helpful and design quality-wise all very satisfying (i think my wife has a blog here, shall go dig up let you see). so overall for me a bit pain in wallet but my wife and i ranked our buying of the dining set, number 1 in our reno adventure. (lol the other furniture not all so happy tho).

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
couldn't find much online information on the internet, here's 2 for your reference

http://www.wilsonart.com/design/statement/...sp?articleid=28

http://www.donstephens.net/Counter%20tops.htm

yep postform not suitable in all cases, because the technology at the moment still cannot do sharp angle :s

i bought my dining table set from xzqt , spend $2000+ for the whole set (one chair was $200), and i can say it was really worth it. the manager was super helpful and design quality-wise all very satisfying (i think my wife has a blog here, shall go dig up let you see). so overall for me a bit pain in wallet but my wife and i ranked our buying of the dining set, number 1 in our reno adventure. (lol the other furniture not all so happy tho).

wah...tats very worth it from xzqt!

i got my dining table from AIR Division already, so thinking of getting the Funk Chair from XZQt...but after 30% disc, still cost more than $200...no choice...gotta wait and see...or see parents-in-law wanna sponsor anot..haha...if not...found an Ikea substitute....ehhehe

Edited by Bon07

Ivy, i heeded ur advice and chose Formica's solid core laminate for my tv console and my dining feature wall.

:)

yeah congrats!!!! sure looks nice one cos joint line will be so much less visible. need to top up?

yeah congrats!!!! sure looks nice one cos joint line will be so much less visible. need to top up?

yeah...must top up....200 plus for the tv console...

the tv console i gonna face long term..so worth it bah...

i went hse viewing once to see workmanship of an ID...the console is white...the black joint lines so obvious and screaming out to me....i cant stand it at all

yeah...must top up....200 plus for the tv console...

the tv console i gonna face long term..so worth it bah...

i went hse viewing once to see workmanship of an ID...the console is white...the black joint lines so obvious and screaming out to me....i cant stand it at all

$200+ ok la. hehe

200+ is worth it!! I hate my lines!

self-fix and home-fix sell those special type marker pens for touching up car paint which is chipped or scratched.....thinking of getting one to touch up the joint lines in my study room's built in shelvings....i am thinking if its good enuff for touching up a car, its shld be good enuff for the joint lines....

so maybe u wanna try it out...:)

hehe..i think so too....how's ur HDB prob? hope all is going well...

Not well not well. they are really blood-suckers.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...&start=1400

I do hope it's over soon. urgh

self-fix and home-fix sell those special type marker pens for touching up car paint which is chipped or scratched.....thinking of getting one to touch up the joint lines in my study room's built in shelvings....i am thinking if its good enuff for touching up a car, its shld be good enuff for the joint lines....

Agree. I think some of the houses, the carpenters did that. Ivy why don't you ask Uncle.... :)

ohh really ahh?? i'll go look see look see

Agree. I think some of the houses, the carpenters did that. Ivy why don't you ask Uncle.... :)

u mean ask uncle to do it for me ahh? he'll probably ask me to ask ah wei to do it. They did do some touch up with some kinda pen but still can see the joint line. ..

u mean ask uncle to do it for me ahh? he'll probably ask me to ask ah wei to do it. They did do some touch up with some kinda pen but still can see the joint line. ..

or u can wait for me to try it on my shelving and tell u the effect...i am hoping it looks good cos i keep thinking tat if its good for car paint touch up, it shld be good bah...

or u can wait for me to try it on my shelving and tell u the effect...i am hoping it looks good cos i keep thinking tat if its good for car paint touch up, it shld be good bah...

mm ya should be good. I shall try next weekend... hehe or shall buy back ask my dad to do. :P Show us your before and after pics Bon07?

mm ya should be good. I shall try next weekend... hehe or shall buy back ask my dad to do. :P Show us your before and after pics Bon07?

okies...i shall go take some pics of the shelving's brown line and show the after pics..:)

Dining chairs are finally gaotim-ed at XZQT today...bought the Punk Chair in Anthracite colour ...er...basically greyish colour...haha

punkmain.jpg

punklarge.jpg