Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
richmanhome

Help Me On Oil Painting Lubang

I was having dinner with my wife at Turf City, we saw a Buddha Oil Painting at one of the shops.

We decided to take a look and found that we love it at first sight cause we have been trying to find one that

suits our deco and taste. However the price was on the high side as we already spen a lot on our renovation.

The painting size is 60 inch hight X 48 inch width and is asking for S$680 after discounted price. Althought the

buddha image was "VERY VERY" fine, i still find that the price was a bit on the hight side. Since we have been to

Bangkok recently and can't found any that really suits us and also been to a few gallery locally.

I am really sadden since my wife love it a lot but is beyond my budget.

"CAN ANY ONE HELP ME" with info where can i get nice buddha image with cheap price ? Any Lubang ? :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I was having dinner with my wife at Turf City, we saw a Buddha Oil Painting at one of the shops.

We decided to take a look and found that we love it at first sight cause we have been trying to find one that

suits our deco and taste. However the price was on the high side as we already spen a lot on our renovation.

The painting size is 60 inch hight X 48 inch width and is asking for S$680 after discounted price. Althought the

buddha image was "VERY VERY" fine, i still find that the price was a bit on the hight side. Since we have been to

Bangkok recently and can't found any that really suits us and also been to a few gallery locally.

I am really sadden since my wife love it a lot but is beyond my budget.

"CAN ANY ONE HELP ME" with info where can i get nice buddha image with cheap price ? Any Lubang ? :(

Usually, these paintings (Buddha Face) come from Thailand. If you are going there for a holiday, it is good to look around - so many and the price is reasonable.