Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Teddy Seah

Recommend Good, Reliable And Not Very Exp Contractors To Me?

Hi, can also PM or email Uncle Jason's contact no. to me?

I've actually emailed to him for a quote but he hasn't revert to me :(

My email add is koalabear.sg@gmail.com

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by k0alabear

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Really dunno what it takes to get a thread posted here, so hijack your thread for some information.

I'm looking for people with experience with Dai Ichi Trading General Contractor. They quoted a competitive price compared to others but i dun want to pay peanuts and get monkey. They did get a bad review by someone in sgbrides forum. the review is horrific! I dun want to end up like the review. The contractor claimed to be in the business for years liao, but i find it hard to believe cuz i can only find one review of their work.

I'm looking for people who have experienced Dai Ichi. I am in no way no way no way associated with them. Just want to know about their attitude and workmanship. Thanks in advance.

Edited by walt

Hi Teddy,

Not sure if you are more keen to settle for a renovaton contractor or ID?

For my partner and myself, we have recently bought a 5 room resale flat in Jurong West. I was reluctant to choose an ID as I think they obviously over-charge you and are always ready to charge you for every little thing you want them to touch up. The other reason is that we can take this opportunity to "design" our new flat together and see how things turn up and learn some skills and knowledge from it.

After going to a few IDs for quotation, I am even more convinced that I need a contractor who will charge me the same price for at least 50% more things done. We have bought some interior design magazines to study how to plan space and design. So I would suggest you look for a contractor too if possible.

For us, we are very thankful we found a contractor who has not only good design sense and drawing skills, but more importantly, he is responsible and is not calculative at all, about the addition charges an ID would charge me for. We are in the midst of our renovation and has been very happy with him this far. He listens to our requests and offer his suggestions to improve them. He is always present at site to ensure the major works are done correctly. I think he is really worth recommending to.

His name is Jason Goh from U and B. Would drop his contact number here if you are keen...

Hi can I get his number too pls? many thanks and have a blessed weekend.

Hi Teddy,

Not sure if you are more keen to settle for a renovaton contractor or ID?

For my partner and myself, we have recently bought a 5 room resale flat in Jurong West. I was reluctant to choose an ID as I think they obviously over-charge you and are always ready to charge you for every little thing you want them to touch up. The other reason is that we can take this opportunity to "design" our new flat together and see how things turn up and learn some skills and knowledge from it.

After going to a few IDs for quotation, I am even more convinced that I need a contractor who will charge me the same price for at least 50% more things done. We have bought some interior design magazines to study how to plan space and design. So I would suggest you look for a contractor too if possible.

For us, we are very thankful we found a contractor who has not only good design sense and drawing skills, but more importantly, he is responsible and is not calculative at all, about the addition charges an ID would charge me for. We are in the midst of our renovation and has been very happy with him this far. He listens to our requests and offer his suggestions to improve them. He is always present at site to ensure the major works are done correctly. I think he is really worth recommending to.

His name is Jason Goh from U and B. Would drop his contact number here if you are keen...

Hi,

Can share some photos of your renovated place? ^__^

Hi guys ,

if anyone interested to get my contractor contact (we are recruiting Henner club members, ha ) can pm me for his number.

He's quite good and pricing wise very good too.

Do check out my blog for my renovation and review on him

Regards

Simon

Ho Bee not bad as well...everything done very fast and contractor not fussy about when we pay him lol...reno has started for nearly a week and we havent even paid him the first check...actually want to pay tomorrow but he too busy to meet us :P

My apology for hijacking Teddy's post. After all the various posts, I understand that the few recommended contracts are as follows

Jason Hp?

Mr BK Hp 91083038

John Hp 91447806

I have contacted Jason for a while but till today, I have yet received his quote. as for the rest, I will be in touch with them shortly.

Any more good and reliable renovation contractors to recommend?

thanks in advance