Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
johnivy

Good Contractor To Share..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys have my room done up using laminate flooring one year +++ ago, still look good to me. and i get the flooring guy to done up my small reno as well since he got all the direct source, and when i compair it is around 10-20% then what other contractor qoute me, best of all he do all the coordination. but carpentry n hacking of my bed room wall i use another contractor to do it.

Small reno done by flooring guy: eason 9627468.

L box, some power point, changing of bed room n main door, changing of gate, wall plastering of living hall wall,platform.

Painting done by me! can pm me if u want, i think i pick up some skill by DIY my whole unit! can work as part time liao! haha :sport-smiley-004:

Hacking n carpentry done by............ ok im not very please with that contractor( his guy damage my laminate flooring when installing the carpentry!and try to push the blame :curse: ) lucky eason touch up for me. not going to bad mouth anyone but if u want to know which contractor can pm me.

Edited by cLk

I went to several ID firms to ask for quotes to do up my bathroom and kitchen, the process is really tiring. But end up decided to use a tiling contractor instead because the ID firms dun really follow up on my case. The cons is that they wont design for you, but pros is that workmanship is good, cause they did tiling for 30 years.

I am facing the same situation now. Either the ID cannot understand my requirements or they quote very high.

I am looking for experienced tiling contractor that can do marble laying. I need to renovate living room and 2 bathrooms. Please pm me.

Edited by 2reno

I just got my house 2months ago. Went around to look for a few contractors for quotations and finally decided on one who is recommended by a forumer. I chose him because out of all the contractors, he is the only one who remembers everything i said even thou i told him once, and price wise is indeed very reasonable. He will advise me on what needs to be done and what's not, in order for me to save money. I hate pushy people, but he is in fact opposite of it. For example, i told him i want to change my downlights, coz it looks old, but he told me no need to waste money, just buy spray and spray on it, and it will looked new again, and he did it for me FOC.

As this is my first house, he gave me tips on what tiling is good and what is not good plus also input advise on what needs to be done and what not, and indeed i saved alot because of him! He will be the one chasing me to come check my house when i am too busy with other stuffs. Now that the house is done, I am truly happy as everything is what i wanted it to be. Am impressed with how he remembers everything i told him as even me myself don't remember. I seriously think my money is well spent and am truly happy i found the right contractor. I am not a person who will go to a forum to put comment, but i did this because i really think he deserves the testimonial just like how the other forumer had praised him. His name is Andy from X-Cel Design.

Hope this will help many who had trouble finding a good contractor. :)

Dear All,

Please advice and pass me contacts of following if you have had good experience with and charge reasonable.

1. Want to change flooring tiles in living room.

2. Want to renovate bathrooms.

3. Some small wall hacking and painting job.

Appreciate in advance for the help.

Regards,

I just got my house 2months ago. Went around to look for a few contractors for quotations and finally decided on one who is recommended by a forumer. I chose him because out of all the contractors, he is the only one who remembers everything i said even thou i told him once, and price wise is indeed very reasonable. He will advise me on what needs to be done and what's not, in order for me to save money. I hate pushy people, but he is in fact opposite of it. For example, i told him i want to change my downlights, coz it looks old, but he told me no need to waste money, just buy spray and spray on it, and it will looked new again, and he did it for me FOC.

As this is my first house, he gave me tips on what tiling is good and what is not good plus also input advise on what needs to be done and what not, and indeed i saved alot because of him! He will be the one chasing me to come check my house when i am too busy with other stuffs. Now that the house is done, I am truly happy as everything is what i wanted it to be. Am impressed with how he remembers everything i told him as even me myself don't remember. I seriously think my money is well spent and am truly happy i found the right contractor. I am not a person who will go to a forum to put comment, but i did this because i really think he deserves the testimonial just like how the other forumer had praised him. His name is Andy from X-Cel Design.

Hope this will help many who had trouble finding a good contractor. :)

hi can pm me his contact?

Meeting and selecting and negotiating with contractors is just so tiring. Meet with a lot of IDs and contractors. Helped my bro renovate his house while he's away working overseas and we worked with an ID. Didn't have the best experience as the attitude before and after we award him the job is different and the worst part is things break down 3 months after bro's family moved in. For my own house, finally chose to work with this guy who's only doing tiling, hacking, ceiling work for me, and he's recommended by an independent carpenter. Didn't look and speak as professional as the other 'younger' contractors and IDs I met but his workmanship is really good. Turns out he's very accommodating and definitely more reliable than the other one I worked with. First impression in this case didn't really count.

Hi, can kindly pm the contact for your contractor. Need to do up my resale kitchen and 2 baths plus some ceiling works. thks a lot......