Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
johnivy

Good Contractor To Share..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
anyone looking for a contractor to do tiling, flooring, reno stuff do try my main con for a second quotation. he just did my place and i thought he is worth recommending. pm me for more details.

cheers

hi,

pls pm me his contact.

Thks!

You may want to call Mr Soo (90098159). He overlayed wall & floor tiles for my toilet recently and i was impressed with the work. Nice and clean. He does the work himself and with a small team.

anyone looking for a contractor to do tiling, flooring, reno stuff do try my main con for a second quotation. he just did my place and i thought he is worth recommending. pm me for more details.

cheers

Please pm me the contact too. Thanks

Hi,

I need some advice. I planned to do the reno without any ID,

so its kinda ala carte. Already source out my carpentry, now sourcing out

for my wet works. hope the guru's here can give me a hand.

Kitchen

I need to hack two walls for the kitchen entrance.

Lay the tiles to these hacked flooring and make good.

cement base work for the kitchen cabinet.

Living room

False ceiling for main entrance

False ceiling for Bedrooms entrance corridor

L box all around my living room

please do share any contacts if you have worked with any

reliable contractor that does only wet work.

ccf0301201100000.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi, i have my house done up by one of the contractor recommd my forumer. Indeed the price is cheaper and end result is so far so good. (cause still renoing midway)

Bery promt action for changes made and easy going attitude. Thus i decided to share with fellow forumer.

Reason is because i plan to partner wif my contractor on his renovation business.

I also beleive in seeing the REAL HOUSE (which is my house) is better than seeing picture.

Tats y i am here to share with u all....

U all can PM me for his num. No harm getting another quote plus seeing a about to finish show flat....cheers....

Regards,

Jason

Hi, i have my house done up by one of the contractor recommd my forumer. Indeed the price is cheaper and end result is so far so good. (cause still renoing midway)

Bery promt action for changes made and easy going attitude. Thus i decided to share with fellow forumer.

Reason is because i plan to partner wif my contractor on his renovation business.

I also beleive in seeing the REAL HOUSE (which is my house) is better than seeing picture.

U all can PM me for his num. No harm getting another quote plus seeing a about to finish show flat....cheers....

Regards,

Jason

hi,

mind sharing ur contractor's contact? thanks

Regards,

Jason

Hi, can you share with me the contact for contractors doing hacking and tiling work?

Many thanks

Regards,

Jason