Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just because of this sum of money which I firmly believed that each one will not get more than $150, we have seen the true colour of a person....Not to worry Jaskel...I support you...you did the right thing.... :)

Thanks for your support. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
seriously, it is JUST 150. i dun understand how that can show the "true colours" of a person.

if the citizens of our country is earning 50 bucks a month, yes the 150 probably will show the "true colours" of many people, but we are talking about Singaporeans whose income are 3000 or more per month!

it is all a matter of principles. everyone has their opinion of the matter, we need to come to a common consensus.

do you REALLY know enough facts to make a fair opinion like the victims here?

if you are basing your opinion on what is WRITTEN in this forum, clearly, it is NOT enough.

AS victims do ignore him/her.

Trev

P/S: i did not say you cant make your opinion known.

Its not about $1 or $150...its about the amount of the money.

U think all victims do made a fair opinion here?

If you are also basing your opinion on what is WRITTEN AND TOLD in this forum one-sided, clearly, it is NOT enough too.

Jaskel

P/S: I also did not say you can't make your opinion known.

again, you do not know enough facts about the situation.

Trev

So you think you know enough facts about the situation?

jaskel

i think jaskel in the first place should have just kept mum abt the whole thing. now what did she invite herself into? if she want to keep this as profit, she wouldn't have voice this out in the first place. find the right person to tackle the problem, no point squabbling here.

again, you do not know enough facts about the situation.

Trev

Just because of this sum of money which I firmly believed that each one will not get more than $150, we have seen the true colour of a person....Not to worry Jaskel...I support you...you did the right thing.... :)

seriously, it is JUST 150. i dun understand how that can show the "true colours" of a person.

if the citizens of our country is earning 50 bucks a month, yes the 150 probably will show the "true colours" of many people, but we are talking about Singaporeans whose income are 3000 or more per month!

it is all a matter of principles. everyone has their opinion of the matter, we need to come to a common consensus.

do you REALLY know enough facts to make a fair opinion like the victims here?

if you are basing your opinion on what is WRITTEN in this forum, clearly, it is NOT enough.

AS victims do ignore him/her.

Trev

P/S: i did not say you cant make your opinion known.

Edited by trevorcantona

yippieeee, the true colors will eventually appearssss.....

i think jaskel in the first place should have just kept mum abt the whole thing. now what did she invite herself into? if she want to keep this as profit, she wouldn't have voice this out in the first place. find the right person to tackle the problem, no point squabbling here.

anyone understand what he is saying? really don't understand at all!

**remarks withhold**

i will contact the rest and will update u. please kindly understand all these takes time. but if u decided u want these $3k as your profit, u can say so!

no one will/can force you to distribute this money... afterall, we are reasonable people knowing there is no free lunch in this world

thank U

If u still want to continue and said there is a profit, then I think that nothing more for me to said....if I don't kindly understand all these takes time, I won't be times and times again postponed it...

Once its became transparency, none will get the amount, not even jesslyn, u or the rest....none at all...if still insist on want to be transparent on the whole things. If not...concentrate on what have u all decided on the conclusion that's deem fair and let me know. Don't keep whining on the past for 人言可畏 cos when this amount come out...who received the most comments... Just let it go and move on...make a decision...close the case. Whatever you all want to do on AS is really none of the outsiders problem cos whatever need to said or advise, already done so...so its up to individual actions on want to do or not. Its your choice to be happy or to be sad everyday, as for me I will choice to be happy and face the problems at least it gives me more positive thinking towards it.

And Yes...its up for me to say and everyone can judge it whether is right or wrong when none of you are able to get the remaining amount.

anyone understand what he is saying? really don't understand at all!

**remarks withhold**

i will contact the rest and will update u. please kindly understand all these takes time. but if u decided u want these $3k as your profit, u can say so!

no one will/can force you to distribute this money... afterall, we are reasonable people knowing there is no free lunch in this world

thank U

Edited by seashell

What u mean by 'none will be able to get any amount'? what u wanna disclose?

all up to u to say...

Once its became transparency, none will get the amount, not even jesslyn, u or the rest....none at all...if still insist on want to be transparent on the whole things. If not...concentrate on what have u all decided on the conclusion that's deem fair and let me know. Don't keep whining on the past for 人言可畏 cos when this amount come out...who received the most comments... Just let it go and move on...make a decision...close the case. Whatever you all want to do on AS is really none of the outsiders problem cos whatever need to said or advise, already done so...so its up to individual actions on want to do or not. Its your choice to be happy or to be sad everyday, as for me I will choice to be happy and face the problems at least it gives me more positive thinking towards it.

And Yes...its up for me to say and everyone can judge it whether is right or wrong when none of you are able to get the remaining amount.

Hi Seashell,

Transparency here won't do anyone good at all. I can ensure u that none will be able to get any amount and if thats the outcome u want...I will disclose everything here.

Regards

jaskel

What u mean by 'none will be able to get any amount'? what u wanna disclose?

all up to u to say...

see, this is what i mean:

人言可畏

time n again, i already emphasis, Transparency.

nothing to add. my conscience is clear. :)

god bless u too!

Hi Seashell,

Transparency here won't do anyone good at all. I can ensure u that none will be able to get any amount and if thats the outcome u want...I will disclose everything here.

Regards

jaskel

see, this is what i mean:

人言可畏

time n again, i already emphasis, Transparency.

nothing to add. my conscience is clear. :)

once again, thank you for your compliments of saying me as a Calculative & unforgiving person...even if i am one, it ALL depends on who i am dealing with :)

god bless u too!

Hi seashell,

many of these non-victims of AS do not know what is actually happening! All they KNOW is hearsay, they dunno how complicated the whole situation is.

Many countless others and I who have benefitted from your help, knows who you really are and what kind of person you have been throughout these few months!

Everybody has their good and bad points, you dun need to dwell on what strangers says!

Trev