Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Ask them, did they advised jesslyn n hubby that it is not right to do modification of the windows at corridor, did they? That was why my way and their way of doing things not same.

words against words... no comments...

like i said earlier, i hear one side story only.. (ie. only hear from ah seng)

so i can't say who is right or wrong.. the MOST wrong is still AH SOON <-- this is undeniable!

Edited by seashell

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
anyway, i amended my post, i put as AS subcons..

anyway they told me ur way of doing things n theirs is not same... so many subcons n contractors in this world to choose anyway...

for invoice, they should go ask ah seng...

Ask them, did they advised jesslyn n hubby that it is not right to do modification of the windows at corridor, did they? That was why my way and their way of doing things not same.

they should go ask ah seng...

Ya they should...also can ask jesslyn too who is a victim cum hse owner cos they were there also.

Anyway, last week the hse owner invited me for their hse warming. They knew about the money issues here and we had talk about it and come to an agreement.

wat agreement?

no more $3k to distribute is it..?

so WE=who?

on one hand, ask us to suggest a fairer way, then, on the other hand, u discuss with 'WE' and have your own agreement..

so what is ur agreement? don't understand last week already have agreement, why now then say?

Edited by seashell

Ah Seng is not my sub-cons, not at all, never and not in past, present and even in the future.And btw, Ah Seng still own jesslyn an invoice for their hse window and window grilles when they going to give it to her?

anyway they told me ur way of doing things n theirs is not same... so many subcons n contractors in this world to choose anyway...

for invoice, they should go ask ah seng...

Edited by seashell

I think maybe seashell tot we are the same person that all. She just want to verify.

no, this is ur thinking, not mine.

thanks

Indeed "this is not a place for suggestion, opinion, feeling, or whatever if you are not a AS victim.

This is a forum for discussion of personal matters where those not concern can read for pleasure ONLY!" quoted from MR&MRSGOH. Or else SeaShell will question where we come from and "invited" to meet us out.

Guys and Gals, be careful when you make comments loh :o

I think maybe seashell tot we are the same person that all. She just want to verify.

Anyway, last week the hse owner invited me for their hse warming. They knew about the money issues here and we had talk about it and come to an agreement.

it's ah seng, the windows subcons who is doing windows for jesslyn..

he said he was there with u when discussing how to fix jesslyn problem..

he has his own views, but it didn't matter at all since problem already solved...

anyway like u, also said some of the things cannot say here..

same for me..

Ah Seng is not my sub-cons, not at all, never and not in past, present and even in the future.And btw, Ah Seng still own jesslyn an invoice for their hse window and window grilles when they going to give it to her?

Edited by jaskel

I don't think I have any sub-cons dealing with you?

it's ah seng, the windows subcons who is doing windows for jesslyn..

he said he was there with u when discussing how to fix jesslyn problem..

he has his own views, but it didn't matter at all since problem already solved...

anyway like u, also said some of the things cannot say here..

same for me..

anyway from the amount of supporters u have, u are very popular n well liked by people, so what can others say of u...?

nobody will believe anyway...

besides, ur help for AS victims is witness by everyone here.. u are well respected n in fact loved by so many...

Edited by seashell

sometimes, not all the things we know we wanna say here...

one side story...

i also hear my side of the story of those subcons who does have some dealings with jaskel...

but i never really care about it because, it is again, one side story...

always give people the benefit of doubt... unless situation calls the needs for clarification...

well whenever i have questions on jaskel, there are always so many people attacking me also...i dun even know them..?

demand me to make police report, ask me to provide police report no. and etc...

I don't think I have any sub-cons dealing with you? Now maybe need to call for clarification.

Edited by jaskel

My personal view is no one is in a more better position then the victim itself who suffer through this ah soon ordeal.Be it whether is it a good suggestion or bad suggestion I think the victim will be on the best position to judge.After all the hurt pain and anxiety can be much more appreciated non other then those ah soon victim.Hopefully personal opinon don't get me into trouble kana sue again.

Your personal view is ok but not to an extend of slandering.

Why I want to sue ocean...reason is very simply...if what he said is true about me, he/she don't need to worry...but what he/she saying is not true and damage me and my company's reputation, I will not hesitate to take legal action against him/her.

well said.!

of course comments must be careful. didn't u see how jaskel wanna sue ocean?

didn't u see the forum rules set on 'Badmouthing, Slandering and Personal Attacks' and make sure u see it on every page of the forum.

n sometimes, if really are merely comments, fine.

but it is so clear that so many post are not just comments, are just out to attack people. especially we are victims, not criminals.

forumers like rondy, give constructive comments, n not talking about peanuts n strange comparisions....

Why I want to sue ocean...reason is very simply...if what he said is true about me, he/she don't need to worry...but what he/she saying is not true and damage me and my company's reputation, I will not hesitate to take legal action against him/her.

Nobody will know if their suggestion is good or bad, unless everyone agreed on that. Because what I'm seem now is like whoever supported jaskel, its was more like not welcomed at all, even thou the latest suggestion by Cold is not a repeated post and is something new. Just my personal view on seeing the posts here that as long as anyone speak up for jaskel, u sure will comment on them. U can said that others that don't know about jaskel personally and based on what they see here but what about the victim/hse owners that had seen and saw what jaskel had done?

I know my view may not be welcomed but still want to make you understand that you are biased to one side too.

P/S: U all also keep repeating what, so is that consider spam too?

My personal view is no one is in a more better position then the victim itself who suffer through this ah soon ordeal.Be it whether is it a good suggestion or bad suggestion I think the victim will be on the best position to judge.After all the hurt pain and anxiety can be much more appreciated non other then those ah soon victim.Hopefully personal opinon don't get me into trouble kana sue again.