Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
was reading on this thread, would like to know his full company name & location if anyone has it so i can blacklist it as ah soon is a pretty common name. am in process of finding contractor so dun wish to end up another victim, many thanks.

no need go so far.

get henry from ID888 i think.

so far all his customer no complain leh

was reading on this thread, would like to know his full company name & location if anyone has it so i can blacklist it as ah soon is a pretty common name. am in process of finding contractor so dun wish to end up another victim, many thanks.

hope all disagreements will end soon

cus like wat most forumers said, all the faults arises cus of AH SOON.

he make us suffer

he make us lose LOTS of money

he make us like a fool waiting for months for a simple renovation...

looking back, alot of arguements can be avoided actually...

i hope that people will really see our point.

that said, AS will get his just desserts

That why I said, ask jesslyn n hubby the best, cos they are the victim, they nothing to gain at all for not speaking the truth. And undeniable, AS is the most wrong.

perhaps, Jess and Edmund can come out and say something.

Jaskel, i have met many so called "experienced" IDs and some of them have given me TOTALLY flawed and unfeasible designs for my toilet.

the reason why they failed ==> cos they are all humans and I have given them a totally new and challenging situation, which sad to say they failed.

sad to say this time round my toilet had to be re-done as one of the IDs with more 20 years experienced forgot that any corridor in a HDB flat must be at least 1metre wide and this caused a huge problem to my toilet!

I am sure that sometimes these things may slip their minds.

we are all humans, we all make mistakes. i am sure that you must have made some in the past and learnt from them!?!?

Trev

INDEED you have paid "Peanuts" to your Contractor (AS). That's why you get Peanuts Work..hehehe... :dancingqueen: No offence :D

Trust,

you have offended us and yet you say "NO OFFENDS"!

please, i am sick of your contradictory comments!

that is a hypocrite behaviour!

Trev,

Do I have the obligation to answer your question? Does it matter if I know Jaskel personally? As I mentioned before, these are "my humble opinion"! "Does My Humble Opinion" represent your view or anybody's view? :dunno: Do I need to explain clearly to YOU AGAIN what is the meaning of "My Humble Opinions"? :P This is a forum where everyone is FREE to express their own opinions/views!! :deal:

really!??! I am not sure that everyone is FREE to express their own opinions and views (especially when it is true)!

apparently, many people's OPINION are allowed to be posted here without ANY basis but many facts are deleted!

please do continue posting your opinions. it is also my OPINION that opinions that are UNSUBSTANTIATED should be ignored.

Trev

Nobody will know if their suggestion is good or bad, unless everyone agreed on that. Because what I'm seem now is like whoever supported jaskel, its was more like not welcomed at all, even thou the latest suggestion by Cold is not a repeated post and is something new. Just my personal view on seeing the posts here that as long as anyone speak up for jaskel, u sure will comment on them. U can said that others that don't know about jaskel personally and based on what they see here but what about the victim/hse owners that had seen and saw what jaskel had done?

I know my view may not be welcomed but still want to make you understand that you are biased to one side too.

P/S: U all also keep repeating what, so is that consider spam too?

i comment cos no one is speaking on the other side.

those house owners should speak up. but they din. those who spoke are those know NOTHING.

i am biased to one side, cos of what i have seen, unless someone can show me evidence that states otherwise. what have you seen? hear say?!?!

i keep repeating cos pro jaskel people keep on repeating the same things. so i used spam to deal with spam.

Trev

Edited by trevorcantona

This suppose to be ah soon thread.It looks like it turn out to be very legal.This seem to be very dangerous.I am wondering how people can gain reputation or fame from the ah soon thread.However I do agree that it doesn't give people the opportunity to insult people in my personal view.

hope all disagreements will end soon

cus like wat most forumers said, all the faults arises cus of AH SOON.

he make us suffer

he make us lose LOTS of money

he make us like a fool waiting for months for a simple renovation...

looking back, alot of arguements can be avoided actually...

Edited by seashell

wat agreement?

no more $3k to distribute is it..?

so WE=who?

me and the hse owner

on one hand, ask us to suggest a fairer way, then, on the other hand, u discuss with 'WE' and have your own agreement..

If thing get out of hand, I will do it another way that deem fit. Cos by right, this thread suppose to be helping each other but in the end, its become attacking here and there, so it time to decide how to put it to an end.

so what is ur agreement? don't understand last week already have agreement, why now then say?

Cos I was too busy, no time to talk about it and still waiting for your reply, moreover there is still 1 more victim hse I'm doing, after completion then will post it.

words against words... no comments...

like i said earlier, i hear one side story only.. (ie. only hear from ah seng)

so i can't say who is right or wrong.. the MOST wrong is still AH SOON <-- this is undeniable!

That why I said, ask jesslyn n hubby the best, cos they are the victim, they nothing to gain at all for not speaking the truth. And undeniable, AS is the most wrong.