Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Do u install any ventilation fan? Use ICI mouldguard paint for your bathroom ceiling. Another solution is to paint a layer of water repellent over it.

no didnt install ventilation but the places of shower, there is a small window... but i still dun feel safe..

so is mouldguard more import or the water repellent or i can put both.. can i get it at paintstore?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi jaskel

do u mind if i ask u something... i have false ceiling in my both toilets... i am now worry that when we bath, the water vapour will reach the ceiling and i am not sure if the ceiling will peel off anot?

is there anyway to protect the ceiling from the water vapour...?

Do u install any ventilation fan? Use ICI mouldguard paint for your bathroom ceiling. Another solution is to paint a layer of water repellent over it.

hi jaskel

do u mind if i ask u something... i have false ceiling in my both toilets... i am now worry that when we bath, the water vapour will reach the ceiling and i am not sure if the ceiling will peel off anot?

is there anyway to protect the ceiling from the water vapour...?

hi jaskel

i realize u bought the Philips soundbar HTS-8140

is it good? cus i also bought this... but duno is it good n reliable....

Ya its good, so far so good. At least won't see so many wiring. I'm not a person that want a good sound system, to me this is good enough already.

Ya... be strong ..

at least u manage to get the sub con to help you out to finish up your house... some might have more problem than that...

anyway hope the media can help those affected owner to get back the money or at least got some GOOD ID or CONTRACTOR will want to promote their service and provide free or lower rates or similar rates to continue the renovation.

Indirectly to promote themselve... to get more customer...

Really hope some good ID/ contractor can please come out to help these affected house owners, CNY coming, regardless to promote your service and provide free (very hard), lower rates(possible) to continue the renovation. Whether to get more customer or promoting yourself, all are welcome.

hi jaskel

i realize u bought the Philips soundbar HTS-8140

is it good? cus i also bought this... but duno is it good n reliable....

in this world... alot of things we do or choose is a bet... nobody knows what is going to happen next...

jus like choosing job, choosing life partner...

same like choosing contractor..

Guest Goobii

Ya... be strong ..

at least u manage to get the sub con to help you out to finish up your house... some might have more problem than that...

anyway hope the media can help those affected owner to get back the money or at least got some GOOD ID or CONTRACTOR will want to promote their service and provide free or lower rates or similar rates to continue the renovation.

Indirectly to promote themselve... to get more customer...

jaskel

is like that... when i want to collate people to get cheaper quotes, also got people say i flaw n silly....

haiz... already so headache with ah soon liao...

I'm fully understand that. Don't worry seashell, be strong.They just want house owners to be caution, rather than at this point of times, someone come out to take advantage of the whole situation. They're not wrong in a way, just caution only.

Edited by jaskel

I dare to say I'm doing it without earning any commission, swear it also can. But what the points? Let others house owners see it themselves. And I can tell everyone that, I've no HDB licence. And best of all, no one paying me to do the job.

jaskel

is like that... when i want to collate people to get cheaper quotes, also got people say i flaw n silly....

haiz... already so headache with ah soon liao...

Edited by seashell

hmm...

ok u are doing it for the good sake of the people here who seems already got conned by ah soon - no hdb licence, no responsibility over work done, forgetful, missed calls ...etc..

then suddenly u came, n yet the house-owners can trust u? i begin to think are ah soon customers all so naive or what? can believe people so easy meh? no need to check u got HDB licence anot? hmmm... hmmm....

u dare say u doing it without earning any commission meh?????

people!!, u are going to pay jaskel to do your job -jus like that, no company, no licence...? hmmm...hmmmm.....

I dare to say I'm doing it without earning any commission, swear it also can. But what the points? Let others house owners see it themselves. And I can tell everyone that, I've no HDB licence. And best of all, no one paying me to do the job.

Since like I'm not welcome at all by some forumers. :( But its ok...I've expected this type of comments sooner or later.

Edited by JuzChris
Quote removal

Guest Goobii

I think MODS should just close this thread, home owner pls source for next alternative or lodged a police report. Anyway, I had informed my media friend about this, stay tune for news on new paper or strait times...

Edited by JuzChris
Quote removal

hmm...

ok u are doing it for the good sake of the people here who seems already got conned by ah soon - no hdb licence, no responsibility over work done, forgetful, missed calls ...etc..

then suddenly u came, n yet the house-owners can trust u? i begin to think are ah soon customers all so naive or what? can believe people so easy meh? no need to check u got HDB licence anot? hmmm... hmmm....

u dare say u doing it without earning any commission meh?????

people!!, u are going to pay jaskel to do your job -jus like that, no company, no licence...? hmmm...hmmmm.....

what is your motive of asking so many questions??

Maybe he just want to let other forumers know that things are not as simple as it look like, better beware of my motive or I got a hidden agenda.