Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Today is my 1st time saw ah soon....jesslyntan's hubby can verify for me as ah soon and me quarrel when we first meet.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
been following this very interesting thread.

jaskel, are you a houseowner or a contractor? u helping the houseowner out of goodwill? u earning any commission?

just curious... cus you are like a god coming down to earth to save the people here?

Whether I'm earning anything or not, I leave it to those house owners that I'm helping now to judge, see, feel it. Whether they want to post it here or not, it up to them. Whatever I said is not good or justify enough then what the house owners really know. Everyone or anyone will have this feeling that there is no such thing as free lunch in this world. Let the time tell it by itself.

jaskel, are you a houseowner or a contractor? u helping the houseowner out of goodwill? u earning any commission?

just curious... cus you are like a god coming down to earth to save the people here?

oh by the way, if u are a contractor, do you have HDB licence?

just find it quite A co-incidence ah soon was missing for a while, then u came into the picture to save the people here...

hmm... how r u related to ah soon? hmmm....

what is your motive of asking so many questions??

oh by the way, if u are a contractor, do you have HDB licence?

just find it quite A co-incidence ah soon was missing for a while, then u came into the picture to save the people here...

hmm... how r u related to ah soon? hmmm....

Edited by rock

hi jaskel

wish to know helping in wat sense? u able to get us the direct quotes or cheapest quote? to minimize our loses?

what are the main areas u can help? cus now, i would believe everyone wants to minimize loses, go to direct subcons whereever possible

on a side note, was glad that some of ah soon subcons gave us really good prices - eased me alot on my losses... they also pity our circumstances....

Hi seashell,

Helping until I don't know how to said. Direct quotes, cheapest quote all can, this no problem. Main area, settle as much as possible so that the min. requirement that a house owner can move in. Piggybear reno shouldn't be a issues as for now, will settle latest by next week and completely HO. jesslyn will settle at least to the min. requirement so that the family can move in before X'mas. Another hse meet up with ah soon and them together to settle their house and $ issues so that they can also move in before X'mas, latest by CNY.

Ok sorry lor . Ya I agreed I am a loser cos i did not manage to save jus tat a few Ks not 10K tat y stay HDB lor but at least done up by a reputable company. I envy you cos u are a winner can save 10k can stay condo ..... got it ..... hoho

Both of you are not right or wrong either, but at this moment of time, arguing doesn't help the owners at all. If can, provide some forms of assistance or advise will be better. Thanks for your understanding.

This meet up was a last min. arrange as able to get hold of him. If you want, u can meet up later 830am at jurong west area. I had asked him to give all house owners at least an answer. Promise from him may not mean anything but I will be helping those house owners to solve most of the issues.

hi jaskel

wish to know helping in wat sense? u able to get us the direct quotes or cheapest quote? to minimize our loses?

what are the main areas u can help? cus now, i would believe everyone wants to minimize loses, go to direct subcons whereever possible

on a side note, was glad that some of ah soon subcons gave us really good prices - eased me alot on my losses... they also pity our circumstances....

I advice everyone to lodge a police report... Else could just inform media about this and the news will spread like WIDE fire ... if u need contact for a media reporter. I could help..

I hope everyone can think it carefully, this is not the best solution at the present moment now.

Guest Goobii
Hi jesslyntan and seashell,

You may wish to call up on the Mediacorp frontline hotline. However, you may need to expose yourself in national tv. However, it can be very useful and effective at times.

I advice everyone to lodge a police report... Else could just inform media about this and the news will spread like WIDE fire ... if u need contact for a media reporter. I could help..

Hi Jaskel,, ya... i saw you just now. I am the uninvited/extra who suddenly come over. I work in Jurong area and went to the HDB to do some season parking matters. When i was walking i saw ah soon car, so i search around and saw him singapore is too small, actually i also didn't know who are you... from what i see is you help many owners/victims to arrange/workout something from ah soon.... Wish all the owners/victims good luck in advance...

Hi konajovin, hope able to minimize the damages that had already done. Nice meeting you. :D

Actually I was not informed of this meetup. Could you include me in the meetup the next time if such a gathering are to be organized again? Thank you so much. Btw i weren't at the scene today, did he promise to settle things with all the other owners who are not at the scene today? Actually promise from him doesn't mean anything but at least there are a lot of witnesses today. :D

This meet up was a last min. arrange as able to get hold of him. If you want, u can meet up later 830am at jurong west area. I had asked him to give all house owners at least an answer. Promise from him may not mean anything but I will be helping those house owners to solve most of the issues.

I guess being a loser like you that you didnt it must be feeling the pain rite? Then again being a loser, i can understand how you felt.

Ok sorry lor . Ya I agreed I am a loser cos i did not manage to save jus tat a few Ks not 10K tat y stay HDB lor but at least done up by a reputable company. I envy you cos u are a winner can save 10k can stay condo ..... got it ..... hoho

Edited by nobody