Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shuseido

Is This Renovation Quotation Reasonable? Pls Help.

Hi all, I have received below quotation from 1 of my shortlisted contrator. Need you guys' expertise to help to check whether this quotation is reasonable. Thanks million in advance!!

1. Fabricate and install 5ft vanity cabinet & mirror in laminate finish. - $1100

- Top and bottom laminate vanity cabinet with lighting pelmet

- Wall to wall mirror

- laminate surface vanity worktop

2. Fabricate and install master room 6ft sliding wardrobe in laminate door finish. - $1500

- Additional $350, if change the doors to mirror type.

3. Supply & install one panel of conceal wooden sliding door at kitchen entrance. - $1850

- 8 ft door with tempered glass at the middle.

- Existing partition will be hacked down.

4. Supply & paint whole house wall & ceiling using ICI paint (4+1 colors). - $1100

- Include paint prime sealer for whole unit ceiling and fibre board works

5. Supply & paint door frame, doors, pipeline, gate, window grills using gloss paint. - $200

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all, I have received below quotation from 1 of my shortlisted contrator. Need you guys' expertise to help to check whether this quotation is reasonable. Thanks million in advance!!

1. Fabricate and install 5ft vanity cabinet & mirror in laminate finish. - $1100

- Top and bottom laminate vanity cabinet with lighting pelmet

- Wall to wall mirror

- laminate surface vanity worktop

2. Fabricate and install master room 6ft sliding wardrobe in laminate door finish. - $1500

- Additional $350, if change the doors to mirror type.

3. Supply & install one panel of conceal wooden sliding door at kitchen entrance. - $1850

- 8 ft door with tempered glass at the middle.

- Existing partition will be hacked down.

4. Supply & paint whole house wall & ceiling using ICI paint (4+1 colors). - $1100

- Include paint prime sealer for whole unit ceiling and fibre board works

5. Supply & paint door frame, doors, pipeline, gate, window grills using gloss paint. - $200

Should look for few more id to compare...

Should look for few more id to compare...

yeah i agree. maybe you can try out the very famous uncle here in RT or my ID lor. wat you think?