Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest todbee

Pls Pls Help Me To Look @ De Quotation... **worried**

Yup. $3.80psf for Pergo is quite ok.Normally price range from $3.50 to $3.90 for Pergo AC3. I am going direct to Pergo agent for the laminates. I have decided on the AC5 range which is more expensive but have the colour and design I like. As for renovation, I am in discussion with the neighbourhood contractor.

Can we just contract the flooring with pergo and let the rest of the "wet work" with another contractor? If so, which one comes first?

Just wonder this guy quoted me $3.80 (promotional price food till this SAT for Dover enbloc) pergo from Malaysia is AC5, how to check whether he is giving me the "original "?

Thks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Can we just contract the flooring with pergo and let the rest of the "wet work" with another contractor? If so, which one comes first?

Just wonder this guy quoted me $3.80 (promotional price food till this SAT for Dover enbloc) pergo from Malaysia is AC5, how to check whether he is giving me the "original "?

Thks!

Yes you can. Normally wet work first and laminate last. Doubt Pergo AC5 is from malaysia. You should ask them to state clearly the brand,the type eg. Expression, Family etc. and model in the contract or invoice with company letterhead and signed. The packaging for Pergo has big letterings on the sides.

Yes you can. Normally wet work first and laminate last. Doubt Pergo AC5 is from malaysia. You should ask them to state clearly the brand,the type eg. Expression, Family etc. and model in the contract or invoice with company letterhead and signed. The packaging for Pergo has big letterings on the sides.

Thks terazzo,

is yours direct from Pergo?

How much psf and any contact person ?

:)