Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lilian

Lg Washer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all....

Looking to get a washer and dryer in the next few days. Anyone has any idea if the promotion on LG WD4331AD is still on?

I've just read on another forum that there was an offer on at Parkway Parade. Perhaps you could check that?

Already got mine from Best Denki at $868. This is the WD14331 without the Tromm logo, which I presume should be the newer batch.

Stocker,

I've scouted around at neighbourhood stores also. Not much price difference except that you may get some in-house freebies from the big stores as opposed to the smaller retailers.

Already got mine from Best Denki at $868. This is the WD14331 without the Tromm logo, which I presume should be the newer batch.

Stocker,

I've scouted around at neighbourhood stores also. Not much price difference except that you may get some in-house freebies from the big stores as opposed to the smaller retailers.

Thanks for the info! Any difference with and without the logo in terms of performance, I'm guessing the only difference is batch?

I picked up the WD14331 from Mega Discount Store (United Square) in Oct 09 for $799, with extra $20 for delivery. This one is without the Tromm logo. I had gone there recently to see built-in oven and the price on display for 14331 was $1099. But, I think, they are pretty open to bargaining and I have bought most of my appliances from them at lowest price (sometimes the Katong Mall outlet gives a slightly better price) after scouting around everywhere. So, it might be worth a try asking them to come down to their best price.

Edited by strata

Hi all

I hope you guys can share some experience or advice...........

I just bought the LG F1422 washer. My current Ariston stacking kit for dryer, the delivery man refuse to drill this on the new LG washer, he said to use rubber mat. He did not want to take the risk. I want to keep my current Ariston dryer to stack on top of the LG washer and the Best Denki guy also said to use the anti slip rubber mat.

Any one here doing this, is this ok?

I spoke with LG, their stacking method is different, it appears to be 4 pcs of brackets that fastens the four corners between the washer and dryer and it can only be used with their own brand of washers and dryers.

I used the same amount of Persil detergent, same load as with my old Ariston washer, the towels looked clean but felt a little soapy and no Persil fragrance.

Previously, my towels washed in the Ariston would come out smelling strongly of Persil, not at all soapy to the touch, I'm very baffled!?!?!?

I'm not sure if it has to do with the amount of water used or detergent dose. My Ariston uses 66L of water and LG uses 57L water, all this according to the manuals.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!