Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
m3lwan

Our New Home @ Strathmore

I'd have to agree.. like condo.. :) The bomb shelter cover is very nice.

How much did your dining table from morris cost?

Actually the table is quite expensive in my opinion but me and wife was love at first sight on the table.

We got the table for about $1.4k.

We initially wanted to just ask Inzen to build us a fixed bench at the window area and just buy a table so that at least we can have a bench feeling where we can sit comfortably there for chit chatting after food but we then decided against it because we do not want to be restricted by the build in furniture and making it difficult for us to move the table or seating around in future.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Actually the table is quite expensive in my opinion but me and wife was love at first sight on the table.

We got the table for about $1.4k.

We initially wanted to just ask Inzen to build us a fixed bench at the window area and just buy a table so that at least we can have a bench feeling where we can sit comfortably there for chit chatting after food but we then decided against it because we do not want to be restricted by the build in furniture and making it difficult for us to move the table or seating around in future.

mm It's really very nice. When both of you fall in love with it.. then I think it's a done deal. haha :) Most of the time we see brown-black ones outside... it's rare to see a white one like this. mm

My Washer and Dryer has arrived.

Got them at a great bargain from Everjoint. Must say Mr. Lee is really customer oriented and good.

Will post more pics when they are installed

Model of the washer: EWF 1082 (8kg with 1000rpm)

Model of the dryer: EDC 67150W (7kg condenser dryer)

DSC06053.jpg

Hi m3lwan

pls kindly pm me your Electrolux washer and dryer package to me too, planning to get these models as well, many thanks!

mm It's really very nice. When both of you fall in love with it.. then I think it's a done deal. haha :) Most of the time we see brown-black ones outside... it's rare to see a white one like this. mm

Yup! Its a done deal when we saw that table. We were told by Morris that the table arrived 1 day before we visited and we are the first ppl in Singapore to purchase them.

Hi m3lwan

pls kindly pm me your Electrolux washer and dryer package to me too, planning to get these models as well, many thanks!

PM Sent

Switches from Choo Chiang and Installed by Inzen

We initally wanted to use white color but after much deliberation, we decided to try using silver color and also recommended by Choo Chiang to use spray paint to spray the backing. Things turned out pretty nice and satisfying. :D

Nice switches. I'm also thinking of getting legrand from Choo Chiang but debating whether white or silver. May I know what is the price you got for the silver and also what is the price difference from the standard white one? Btw, do you need the exact model when at Choo Chiang or will they help you? After all, I understand they're distributor so may not offer too much advice to walk-in customers.

Thks!

perhaps u like to show pics of ur beautiful hse? :rolleyes:

heheh maybe it'll have a lot of washing machines.... :P

Aiyah... he's obviously going around leaving all kinds of negatives comments to see what we say... LOL

hmmm ok

i like your washing machine

thats all.

Thanks but seriously it doesn't really matter to me whether you like my washing machines. :horse:

Cheers!

Nice switches. I'm also thinking of getting legrand from Choo Chiang but debating whether white or silver. May I know what is the price you got for the silver and also what is the price difference from the standard white one? Btw, do you need the exact model when at Choo Chiang or will they help you? After all, I understand they're distributor so may not offer too much advice to walk-in customers.

Thks!

The price is a bit more expensive for the silver but not by a lot. If you theme allows, use the silver color. You will not regret it.

I went to the AMK Industrial Park branch. The guys there are quite helpful and actually they are the ones that told me a lot of ppl sprayed paint on the backing of the switch.

Cheers!

My house almost done.

Today jus did my wallpaper.

DSC06089.jpg

Installed Washer and Dryer.

DSC06088.jpg

Dining Table with lights on!

DSC06096.jpg

Sofa and coffee table

DSC06091.jpg

nice sofa there. may i know where u get it and how much?

nice sofa there. may i know where u get it and how much?

We got it for $1.7k at Morris Lifestyle at Admiralty. Its supposed to be 3Metre in length but when its too big for my living room so had to customize it to 2.5Metres.

My mattress also arrived today. Love the sheep that came with it.

DSC06093.jpg

how come so cute, buy mattress give a soft toy? and it looks cute. :)