Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
m3lwan

Our New Home @ Strathmore

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
how come so cute, buy mattress give a soft toy? and it looks cute. :)

Hi maybb,

The sheeps are normally provided when you buy a Serta Mattress. You can choose a number that is on the sheep.

wooooo love love your dining table! my hubby and i were debating between a built-in bench for our dining table as well, main concern is also what if we want to move the furnitures ard, but we also hope the bench can double up as storage... =)

My Washer and Dryer has arrived.

Got them at a great bargain from Everjoint. Must say Mr. Lee is really customer oriented and good.

Will post more pics when they are installed

Model of the washer: EWF 1082 (8kg with 1000rpm)

Model of the dryer: EDC 67150W (7kg condenser dryer)

DSC06053.jpg

Hi saw your front load washer. Can check with you if your front load washer the water lever can adjust or not??

Am looking for a 8kg above front load washer for my SIL so long liao and now she wants me to check on the water level funtion.

Btw how much you buy? Thanks ya :)

Hi Vinmiche, I went to Choo Chiang at AMK and I got the prices for the silver LeGrand switches.

1 gang 1 way: SGD2

2 gang SGD4

3 gang SGD5.80

4 gang SGD8.20

1 13A SGD3.80

2 13A SGD6.80

heater SGD9.00

doorbell SGD4.00

SCV pt SGD4.00

telephone pt SGD4.00

All before GST. Hope it helps. And my ID says its usually better to stick to white, unless you have a wall with wallpaper or your wall colour suits silver. Else, you may have "silver spots" on your walls.

Oh and my electrician wanted to give me MK switches. I asked to give LeGrand and he said all the wiring costs will cost 20% more. What a bum.

Anyway TS, sorry to hijack. Haha. Wanted to ask what is Everjoint's address. Need to get appliances. Thanks!

Thanks but seriously it doesn't really matter to me whether you like my washing machines. :horse:

Cheers!

I think he is the same guy from another forum going by the same nick that goes around passing negative remarks and claimed that he purchased a unit in Caspian in which he is very proud of...

But dont see him around the other forum nowadays... maybe he infiltrated into this forum instead haha...

Hi TS,

would like to know where is K & D furniture as i saw frm your specs that your bought the black coffee table at K & D furniture..

Switches from Choo Chiang and Installed by Inzen

We initally wanted to use white color but after much deliberation, we decided to try using silver color and also recommended by Choo Chiang to use spray paint to spray the backing. Things turned out pretty nice and satisfying. :D

DSC05936.jpg

DSC05945.jpg

LeGrandSilverSwitches.jpg

Hey,

your house is veri nicely done up! Congrats!

may i ask where u get the spray paint and wat is the color tone no.?

we juz gotten our switches frm choo chiang too but gt no idea which color tone no. matches the silver switch e mst..hehe

Edited by ling02

My Washer and Dryer has arrived.

Got them at a great bargain from Everjoint. Must say Mr. Lee is really customer oriented and good.

Will post more pics when they are installed

Model of the washer: EWF 1082 (8kg with 1000rpm)

Model of the dryer: EDC 67150W (7kg condenser dryer)

DSC06053.jpg

Hi there, pls pm me the prices for the washer and dryer and the address of Everjoint. thanks.