Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hon

Anyone Using Panasonic Aircon?

anyone using panasonic aircon user here?

how the reliability and performances?

any comments to share?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes I used a System 3 Panasonic aircon before. Bad experience. While I was renting, the owner installed Panasonic brand. The one is my room was leaking. I am not sure if its due to the fancoil itself or due to the trunking of the aircon. But what I do know is that aft it happened, I got someone to service it, then few mths later it happened again. So I really have bad experience with Panasonic.

On the other hand, my friend in Msia also used the same model. His one was okay.No problem thus far. So guess it all depends on luck, maintanence and also maybe how the guys that installed it run the trunking.

Anyway for my new home, I am currently using Toshiba Non Inverter System 3

I'm using Panasonic system 3 non-invertor aircon, installed it last month, from Natural Cool. So far so good, I think if the aircon leaks water, then it is the installer fault, never install properly. The only slight problem I had with the aircon is that I don't know how to set the sleep timer, instruction book never mention, maybe even don't have this function.

I'm using Panasonic system 3 non-invertor aircon, installed it last month, from Natural Cool. So far so good, I think if the aircon leaks water, then it is the installer fault, never install properly. The only slight problem I had with the aircon is that I don't know how to set the sleep timer, instruction book never mention, maybe even don't have this function.

hi robotech, i heard panasonic compressor is quite noisy.. is it true? do you feel that? can advise your aircon model no?

hi robotech, i heard panasonic compressor is quite noisy.. is it true? do you feel that? can advise your aircon model no?

Hi Starjoy, to me, the Panasonic compressor isn't noisy, about the same as other brands, but the fan unit isn't that quiet either. The compressor model is CU-3C20HKH and the fan unit is CS-C9HKZW. There is a quiet mode you can select but what it does is to switch the blower to a lower speed for a period of time, and switching back to a higher speed (slightly more noise) as soon as the room temperature rises above a pre-select value. This cycle repeats itself depending on how fast the room temperature rises. I'm satisfied with this aircon so far, don't really expect it to be super quiet.

i "inherited" a panasonic air con (CS-C9GKZW) from my hse's ex owner ..

i cant get the timer to work properly!

it'll switch off by itself after like 10-15min

can anyone advice? :bangwall:

Edited by hibernate

Yes I used a System 3 Panasonic aircon before. Bad experience. While I was renting, the owner installed Panasonic brand. The one is my room was leaking. I am not sure if its due to the fancoil itself or due to the trunking of the aircon. But what I do know is that aft it happened, I got someone to service it, then few mths later it happened again. So I really have bad experience with Panasonic.

On the other hand, my friend in Msia also used the same model. His one was okay.No problem thus far. So guess it all depends on luck, maintanence and also maybe how the guys that installed it run the trunking.

Anyway for my new home, I am currently using Toshiba Non Inverter System 3

It is depending how the installer run your drain pipe and so many factors.... It's not because of your A/C unit itself...

I just bought the new Panasonic Envio System-3. They are having a promotion now. Lots of PR on their eco-friendly technology. Nice sleek design too.

I just bought the new Panasonic Envio System-3. They are having a promotion now. Lots of PR on their eco-friendly technology. Nice sleek design too.

where you get your system? how much you pay fir it?

so far any comment to share about the performance?

thank.

where you get your system? how much you pay fir it?

so far any comment to share about the performance?

thank.

I got my system from Pure Air. The System 3 should be around $3.2K depending on installation requirements.

Edited by Ripples

try panasonic fair at marina square by gain city which is ending today.

the same price but give you 200 bucks voucher and digital camera and something else which i forgot.

panasonic tend to be a bit more noisy as compared to other brands just FYI. but of course it will not be obvious.

You will be safe if you go for brands like sanyo, panasonic, toshiba and/or mitsuhishi. (mitsubishi being the most powerful and quietest, and panasonic/toshiba has good cleaning features, and toshiba compressor made in japan but least powerful)

There will always be good and bad comments about each brands so at the end of the day... its just luck.

But you can "increase" your luck when you have good workmanship in installation eg hong tar, coolserve and/or gaincity.

try panasonic fair at marina square by gain city which is ending today.

the same price but give you 200 bucks voucher and digital camera and something else which i forgot.

panasonic tend to be a bit more noisy as compared to other brands just FYI. but of course it will not be obvious.

You will be safe if you go for brands like sanyo, panasonic, toshiba and/or mitsuhishi. (mitsubishi being the most powerful and quietest, and panasonic/toshiba has good cleaning features, and toshiba compressor made in japan but least powerful)

There will always be good and bad comments about each brands so at the end of the day... its just luck.

But you can "increase" your luck when you have good workmanship in installation eg hong tar, coolserve and/or gaincity.

Hi, I'm new new here but I've following the postings here for quite sometime. I'm getting my keys very soon and engaged an ID for the reno works. I'm getting a system 3 Panasonic non-inverter at a heavily discounted price of $1500 with installation. Dont think it's the Envio series. Current home using Starmex system 3. I agree that Starmex is amazingly quiet but current prices would bust my already inflated budget. As for leaking, this usually happens at the bends or connectors of the pipes, so it's not the aircon issue but installation. Just my opinion. Will post further when my reno starts.