Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tclim66

Air Con Instal No Extra Cost For Two Time

i 've just instal one system 3 air con by everjoint in my new hse , their prices is quite reasonable one thing is they don't charge for two time instal and they using good material compare to other company want to charge extra if they need to run two time

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
don't be naive. $40 is what is takes for them to come a 2nd time. Nothing is free.

they did not charge $40 from two time instal, i 've already got the quote from them , then i ask for two time instal,

i 've just instal one system 3 air con by everjoint in my new hse , their prices is quite reasonable one thing is they don't charge for two time instal and they using good material compare to other company want to charge extra if they need to run two time

how their installation workmanship?

any comment? thank.

how their installation workmanship?

any comment? thank.

The workmanship is pretty good, to be honest.

The casing on the walls have no loops holes in between the walls and it nicely sealed.

Piping is good too, at least till now there is no sign of leakage at all. Though maybe too early to say. haa.

Finally is the alignment of my blower, neat and align with mi walls. Definitely a good job done by the workers.

Impressed with their job and will be recommending more people there for air-con services.

thank tclim66, i called and find their price quite good. the lady told me they providing better insulation Armaflex.

do ypu know the copper pipe they provided you is Grade 22 or G23? what the thickness of the Armaflex? 1/2 inches and 3/4 inches?

any idea how much we need to top up if we want to upgrade to these thickness?

thank.

I'm not sure but i think armaflex may not be all that good. Just so happen both my place and my parent's place install aircon this week. My guys used thermaflex while my parents' guys used armaflex. My installer showed me how resilient thermaflex is by really pulling on it and attempting to tear it. I tried out the same with abit of armaflex over at my parents' house. It tore very easily lor. Maybe thermal capacity wise armaflex may be better bah? But mechanical wise, i feel armaflex quite weak. Of course in the end, it's the thermal capacity that matters lah.... *muse*

Hi tclim66 and those who have your aircon installed by everjoint,

how their installation workmanship so far, any complaints or comment about them?

and when did you get them installed?

Thanks.

Hi tclim66 and those who have your aircon installed by everjoint,

how their installation workmanship so far, any complaints or comment about them?

and when did you get them installed?

Thanks.

Hi Alex,

I install it around May and it is still working very well. The aircon is quiet and cold. I cannot stand hot.

The piping workmanship is pretty good, till now everything is still prefect.

I think it is a good job from the installer and glad that everything turn out so fine.

If your need aircon or installer, it will be good to check out from everjoint.