Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ris61

Goose Feather Sofa

I bought a set of goose feather sofa and initially a little goose feathers come out of the fabric cover. As time goes by, more feathers start to prick through the fabric and come loose. Is there any tips to take good care of goose feather cushion sofa? ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i think its quite normal leh. my old sofa also had the same things poking out. i know for pillows, there are those quilted pillow protectors which creates a barrier between feather and fabric. but I have never seen any for sofas. have you checked back with the shop you bought it from?

as for my old sofa, after a few months, less feathers poked out. but there will be the odd ones that find their way thru. I duno if rubbing the sofa will do any good..maybe it can help settle the direction of those odd feathers that are not lying down....

I bought it from Furniture Club. The feathers prick at the legs when we sit down so it is not very comfortable. I cannot push the feathers back into the cushion. So I have to pluck them out. And I realize the cushion is sagging to one corner. Not so nice to sit on it anymore. :(

I bought it from Furniture Club. The feathers prick at the legs when we sit down so it is not very comfortable. I cannot push the feathers back into the cushion. So I have to pluck them out. And I realize the cushion is sagging to one corner. Not so nice to sit on it anymore. :(

Easiest thing to do is to send to upholsterer and get them to sew a cheap fabric cover for the inside cushions and then put the actual covers over.

Guest poetsdesign

If your sofa is new, you can go to the shop for asking about their product quality

Try to ask them fix it

Good luck :)