Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reinshagen

Mi Libreta De Bishan

Not at problem, you bought the same as me?

Mine bed is from Air Division as well. Its the Fortuna Bed Frame in Fabric. Water resistant. You may choose alot of color to suit your theme. However the price is abit steep. Otherwise I think you can try going to IMM or IFC to look for more options? I suppose you are looking for something low like mine?

how much did you pay for the fortuna bed frame? cant quite see yr whole bedframe design...

btw, your standing is also from Air Division? saw it there :-)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Reinshagen,

Just only realized that not only you hv a very nice black/white theme kitchen.........even the toilets is so sleek, highclass, back shining tiles with chrome pipings.. :good: ...! ..... :dribble: ...wao so nice.......Nice color tone matching!....."lie lat when go toilet sure dun want to come out so fast lah".....ahhahaaaa

Cheers!

:yamseng:

:D Haha, thank you bro! Looking forward to seeing your "project" as well!

how much did you pay for the fortuna bed frame? cant quite see yr whole bedframe design...

btw, your standing is also from Air Division? saw it there :-)

Frame alone is close to 3k...there is a discount but I cant remember how much the discount was...after less should be 2.4k or something...

Standing? You referring to floor lamp?

Hey bro, yup, I had noticed your T-blog already! You normally surf so early??

halo Bro,

Maybe true that i surf early bcos that's what i do to wake myself up before starting to get on to work!

AFter which at any time when i wished to "eat snake", I log on again....shhsssss.........dun tell my boss!

Cheers!

:yamseng:

ps: have already replied your PM.

4339486141_2e70cab1e6_m.jpg

Living Room cleaned up for CNY

hey bishan neighbour...

you hv been missing for almost 3 months..... :rolleyes: ...watz up bro... :D ....

nice posters you hv at the living .....

.. :good: .all gearing up for the CNY celebrations....???...........Kong Xi Fa Cai to you..... :deal: ....Huuuuaaat ah !!!!

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

hey bishan neighbour...

you hv been missing for almost 3 months..... :rolleyes: ...watz up bro... :D ....

nice posters you hv at the living .....

.. :good: .all gearing up for the CNY celebrations....???...........Kong Xi Fa Cai to you..... :deal: ....Huuuuaaat ah !!!!

Haha, yea man bro. Seldom log in here. Still want me to help you photoshoot ur home?

Haha, yea man bro. Seldom log in here. Still want me to help you photoshoot ur home?

ermmmm... :unsure: ..photoshoot my home...... :o .........???.........what leh...... :dunno: .....sorli cannot remember wor...... :D ....