Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wendyl

Anyone Need Tutors

TRUST TUITION is constantly in-touch with the changing educational system with the aim of helping students gain a competitive edge in the knowledge-based economy. We provide the best tutors to your kids.

Our tuition services:

1. We have a wide database of qualified teachers (Current school teachers, Ex-teachers, NIE graduates, Graduates, undergraduates, diploma and 'A' Levels holders.

2. We provide home tuition for students for all levels (Kindergarten 1 & 2, Primary 1 - 6, Secondary 1 - 5, Junior College 1 & 2).

3. We also conduct music, art, sport, language and computer courses.

Benefits of getting a tutor from us:

1. Registered tuition agency, with 16 years experience. An official receipt will be given upon signing up.

2. FREE e-Learning account – Unlimited access to test papers and assessments of all levels, run by auto mark system (Public Rate at $49.90/month)

3. 20% discount for EPB-Pan Pacific assessment books

4. Receive shopping vouchers (Popular / NTUC) with points redemption

5. There are more than 8000 tutors as of 25/01/2007

6. Tutors are required to bring their qualification certificate during 1st lesson

To engage a tutor, pls email me: wendyllf@gmail.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Now there are many different companies that want to help students with the help of tutors. I think this is very good, but what about medicine? This is a rather difficult area where a special approach is needed and only experienced professionals should work there. Even preparing for various tests in medicine, for example, https://medicmind.com.au/gamsat-tutoring/ , requires special attention and effort to pass it. I think that the existence of such companies is very effective in helping the student to become better in medicine.