Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dreamertan

Home Sweet Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

will post more another day. Today, the toilet fittings and the window grilles will be up!

btw, you may be asking - the ID's name is Apple from Ciseern, the kitchen cabinet is done by another contractor, Cottage Crafts. Aircon by Allbest, window grilles by Wellmax

Will be meeting up my laminate guy later to decide on the color. Using Vohringer laminate - German brand.

Window grilles are also up together with all the toilet fittings.

Now stressed with the Kitchen light for the kitchen sink. They sent me what I suspect is a used or display set!

Will be meeting up my laminate guy later to decide on the color. Using Vohringer laminate - German brand.

Window grilles are also up together with all the toilet fittings.

Now stressed with the Kitchen light for the kitchen sink. They sent me what I suspect is a used or display set!

mm..how do u know that it's a used or display set?

The glass piece looked old and stained... and tehy told me it is the last set in the warehouse.

can change or not? maybe change to another light with the same price?

Here is a picture of the common toilet. Fittings most from Chuan Heng and Poh Joo.

DSC00103.jpg

This toilet color scheme not very satisfactory... All the tiles from Lian Seng Hin.

Here is a picture of the common toilet. Fittings most from Chuan Heng and Poh Joo.

DSC00103.jpg

This toilet color scheme not very satisfactory... All the tiles from Lian Seng Hin.

The colour scheme is ok. I like your water basin, square square one. Will be getting one similar. How much did you pay for it?

Kitchen cabinet is the pride of our house...

DSC00090.jpg

I like your kitchen, very modern country style :good: .