Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

Hi red Devil,

Finally finish looking thru all blog..phew!! nice reno you have!! How much is your total damage? As i see you hav lots of carpentary!! love the shoe cabinet the most heeeee lots of space for lots of shoes!

As my em needs lots of reno too..similiar to yours..Thanks!!! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi red Devil,

Finally finish looking thru all blog..phew!! nice reno you have!! How much is your total damage? As i see you hav lots of carpentary!! love the shoe cabinet the most heeeee lots of space for lots of shoes!

As my em needs lots of reno too..similiar to yours..Thanks!!! :)

Hihi Lily,

thanks. My wife will second u definitely on the shoe cabinet! lols. We did quite a lot of carpentary...my intial quote was around 45k.... then I added dining area carpentry.....bedroom set in MBR......downlights...I requested him to buy.....let me see.....balcony carpentary...more false ceiling....extra ligthing points...end up around 52k after discount.

Hihi Lily,

thanks. My wife will second u definitely on the shoe cabinet! lols. We did quite a lot of carpentary...my intial quote was around 45k.... then I added dining area carpentry.....bedroom set in MBR......downlights...I requested him to buy.....let me see.....balcony carpentary...more false ceiling....extra ligthing points...end up around 52k after discount.

Hi Red_Devil,

Thanks for the fast reply! cos of lots of carpentary tat why the Hugh Amt ya...

i also headache duno how man..my em come with marble flooring and new air con and the rest need to be done up..super headache and i hav tight budget...

Will you be able to pm me your quote for my reference to compare against watever that i am going to do.. many many thanks!!! :help::help::help:

Hi Red_Devil,

Thanks for the fast reply! cos of lots of carpentary tat why the Hugh Amt ya...

i also headache duno how man..my em come with marble flooring and new air con and the rest need to be done up..super headache and i hav tight budget...

Will you be able to pm me your quote for my reference to compare against watever that i am going to do.. many many thanks!!! :help::help::help:

Sure. No problem. Can pm me your email? I send to your email. Don't worry... All of us get headache when come to reno...and I have tight budget also....end up certain things I have to delay to purchase also..but good for u.....marble flooring and air con will help u to save up a lot!

Sure. No problem. Can pm me your email? I send to your email. Don't worry... All of us get headache when come to reno...and I have tight budget also....end up certain things I have to delay to purchase also..but good for u.....marble flooring and air con will help u to save up a lot!

thanks Red_devil... will pm you but you know hor, i forget to mention my marble flooring is only **** area the study/4th bedrm area is not with marble and the staircase and upstiairs flooring all are ceramic...very old fashio..:( so think that will cost me a BIG HOLE!! i saw at another blog tat mentioned laminate for 4bedrm, living, dining ard 4.6k and 16 step with solid woodplank 2.5K liao..so die lo..i will hav to put aside quite a bit for that liao..

thanks Red_devil... will pm you but you know hor, i forget to mention my marble flooring is only **** area the study/4th bedrm area is not with marble and the staircase and upstiairs flooring all are ceramic...very old fashio..:( so think that will cost me a BIG HOLE!! i saw at another blog tat mentioned laminate for 4bedrm, living, dining ard 4.6k and 16 step with solid woodplank 2.5K liao..so die lo..i will hav to put aside quite a bit for that liao..

actually if you need to redo your stairs hor it will not be cheap leh my 2nd floor parquet flooring alone is abt 3k and another 3.6k for the handrail alone :(

oh dear....staircase also ceramic..really sian hor....that mean hacking the existing tiles...another sum....unless u overlay... I send my initial quotation to u already.

Btw, got quite a few of good contractors around also.. U should take a look also.

Got.

1. Henry

2. Ho Bee

3. Mr Yeak

Ids I donno.....so if u need Ids...might need to ask some other for views. heehee.

actually if you need to redo your stairs hor it will not be cheap leh my 2nd floor parquet flooring alone is abt 3k and another 3.6k for the handrail alone :(

ya lo tat why super :( hopefuly i can keep the handrail as it still looks ok..its not original but duno wat kind of design you call that sigh...

I will start my blog when i hav the key on 1st appmt (hopefully will be end feb!)

oh dear....staircase also ceramic..really sian hor....that mean hacking the existing tiles...another sum....unless u overlay... I send my initial quotation to u already.

Btw, got quite a few of good contractors around also.. U should take a look also.

Got.

1. Henry

2. Ho Bee

3. Mr Yeak

Ids I donno.....so if u need Ids...might need to ask some other for views. heehee.

ya lo!! exactly super chaluk! i am using back my same id when i reno my current flat as am quite happy wit him. But than after so many years and plus its a em of cos i hav to compare a few as dun wan to burst my budget...wo...so hopefully i can get a few quotes from RT pp and i dun hav to go around to compare..as you know i hav been thru these steps before 4yrs back..very tiring lo... :(

ya lo tat why super :( hopefuly i can keep the handrail as it still looks ok..its not original but duno wat kind of design you call that sigh...

I will start my blog when i hav the key on 1st appmt (hopefully will be end feb!)

lol... for my house...I spend over the budget... initally, the mindset is very tight ....very tight....budget budget...but it end up...it just balloon away to certain extent... My pay cheque never make it to the savings...lols..is either applicances or reno fee....hahaha.

eh may i know where is your EM and how much is the val and the COV ??? :unsure: :unsure:

eh may i know where is your EM and how much is the val and the COV ??? :unsure: :unsure:

heheheupdated my signi liao so can see liao :P

heheheupdated my signi liao so can see liao :P

Oh ya hor hahahaha kuku me :P

anyway initially i wanted to get one in hougang also but alot of home owners asking for more than 30k COV, thats why in the end i decided to venture east hahahaha

my whole life i stay in the north east leh now feel kinda sian to move to the far east hahahaha

anyway initially i wanted to get one in hougang also but alot of home owners asking for more than 30k COV, thats why in the end i decided to venture east hahahaha

my whole life i stay in the north east leh now feel kinda sian to move to the far east hahahaha

I worst leh... from kumpong -> Kallang -> Now to Yishun.

From east to North. :(

no la you are not kukuk...as i jus update it when you pop the qns lo!! :P

me currently staying at sengkang was initially looking at sk but super limited and saw one tat is nicely done up but ask for 50k cov!!! so giv up and they sold it to someone willing to offer 42K super exceeds my budget lo..

I even go to jurong east to see..but felt tat i wont be able to adjust as my whole life is in north and north east..and am lucky to find this unit and the owner is nice enough to accept our offer!! Its a blessing..:)

East side still not so far from north east there is TPE!! :)