Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

Hey red_devil, your renovation progress is looking mighty fine! Allow me to kam sia you first. Jason used your house as a "showcase" before we started our renovation with him. Thanks!

Hoping your reno will continue smoothly!

Hi cboonh

wah this is the 1st time i see you online leh or is it ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

anyway may i know how much you bought your rinnai hob and hood ah ? thanks thanks :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey hey... no worries. ;)

Thanks... We left a bit of carpentry and also a list of rectifications for him...so I hope to meet up with him soon to discuss the "list". :deal:

Yours started on 15 Oct? I presume is either in hacking or laying of tiles stage already ya? So far so good?

Coming to the end of your reno journey liao! :D

Yea, you're right. Hacking of kitchen and some existing partition completed. Progressing to tile laying and should be completed within the week. Cant wait for the carpentry work to start! :) So far Jason has been very responsive, so i would say, so far so good! :D

Hi cboonh

wah this is the 1st time i see you online leh or is it ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

anyway may i know how much you bought your rinnai hob and hood ah ? thanks thanks :)

Hello coffee_o, I've been hiding behind the keyboard looking at all the useful information posted by all of you. So much infor to note and see. You never see me before but I see you a lot of times liao! :P

BTW, have PMed you the details of the hood and Hob. cheers!

Edited by cboonh

Hello coffee_o, I've been hiding behind the keyboard looking at all the useful information posted by all of you. So much infor to note and see. You never see me before but I see you a lot of times liao! :P

BTW, have PMed you the details of the hood and Hob. cheers!

hahahah aiya me all talking rubbish lah hahaha :P

anyway thanks for the info will definitely go down and have a look :)

Hmm...I think likely will be more expensive.. but hey... can just go and take a look...and ask ask...heehee..no harm... They have a range of selection.

Ya will go see see look look soon.. Cos going to do up the wall at my dining area also.. Thanks!! :)

red_devil...when a gd time to look at yur carpentry?

Bro... I think u can call Jason and arrange with him.. I haven't arrange with him a timing yet.

I might oversleep. :unsure:

Edited by red_devil

Bro... I think u can call Jason and arrange with him.. I haven't arrange with him a timing yet.

I might oversleep. :unsure:

Wah like that meh ? if i go there you not ard i hang pig head liao hahahaha

wah...by the time...I can open a pig head shop liao lor.

Hahaha nowadays want to find pig head also difficult le so if you can open one hor your business sure good de hehehehe :P

Hahaha nowadays want to find pig head also difficult le so if you can open one hor your business sure good de hehehehe :P

got.. go wet market to buy.. but not free one.. haha..

if not, u go order roasted pig, then u take the pig head.. give me the meat.. yeah~

got.. go wet market to buy.. but not free one.. haha..

if not, u go order roasted pig, then u take the pig head.. give me the meat.. yeah~

eh nowadays like wet market also no have le wor

moreover if i buy roast pig hor, i hang pig head at red_devil's house hor why i must give u the meat wor ? i might as well eat myself :bleah:

:lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol: