Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

Eh bro you driving a kia forte coupe ? how come you r a fan of it leh ? anyway it's abt 65k leh feel so tempted hahahaha

No lah...I am a poor church mouse leh.. my car is my leg leh.. haha... My company is doing some development work....so doing some testing. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
No lah...I am a poor church mouse leh.. my car is my leg leh.. haha... My company is doing some development work....so doing some testing. :P

Wah u doing advert for them ?

aiya dun bluff chewren le those who dun own a car hor will tend to have gold bars stored in their house de :notti: :notti: :notti:

Wah u doing advert for them ?

aiya dun bluff chewren le those who dun own a car hor will tend to have gold bars stored in their house de :notti: :notti: :notti:

I beri poor one...That why u always hear me taking or tong ban Jason's van home leh...Public transport I also cannot afford. :(

I beri poor one...That why u always hear me taking or tong ban Jason's van home leh...Public transport I also cannot afford. :(

Wahahahaha ya rite

anyway you guys always mentioned he drives a van hor but i saw him driving a lorry everytime i met him leh hahahaha

Wahahahaha ya rite

anyway you guys always mentioned he drives a van hor but i saw him driving a lorry everytime i met him leh hahahaha

Err..u are right..is a lorry...not a van... haha

red_devil...no wonder you were with jason when u came over to my place. you tumpang him that evening rite...

anyway, i meet jason at our kallang 5 kopitiam...once he was driving a van...two other occassions he was driving a lorry.

i think...jason is the richest of us all. he got two vehicles. haha

red_devil...no wonder you were with jason when u came over to my place. you tumpang him that evening rite...

anyway, i meet jason at our kallang 5 kopitiam...once he was driving a van...two other occassions he was driving a lorry.

think he got more than 2 vehicles leh hahahahahaha

yeah

maybe we shd go his house look for gold bars instead

haha

wah his think difficult to find since he knows how to do his carpentry till many layers of hidden compartment hahahahaha

eh...here's a thought

why dont we insist on going to jason's own home to inspect his carpentry, plumbing and tiling work? haha

then we tell him...i want what u got

eh...here's a thought

why dont we insist on going to jason's own home to inspect his carpentry, plumbing and tiling work? haha

eh ? dun think he will do his house till swee swee with many carpentry leh since he everyday see liao also sianz

hahahahaha

wah his think difficult to find since he knows how to do his carpentry till many layers of hidden compartment hahahahaha

eh...here's a thought

dsman: No leh...my wife was at Yishun..I was on my way..and reach Toa Payoh...end up Jason called and ask if we want to go your house instead to take a look since a lot of people have been going to our house and we didn't manage to see any.. haha.

coff-O: I think hor...most likely his house is in a mess. haha. :P