Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

Wah thanks thanks

He very bad leh always dun answer my call hopefully if I do engaged him to do it, he will not be like that leh hahahah

How old is your flat ? mine is more than 20 yrs old so i guess mine will die die have to do the rewiring :(

Ben, u got check wire or not? if still soft hor...then its ok lah.

yoshi master :P u also go check ur wores, if the seller did re wire b4, then u don't have to re-do. get the electrician to check once u confirm the job. They can advice better. mine both uncle and jason checked for me and confirm that no rewiring required. the ex owner rewired 9yrs ago when they reno the house.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah thanks thanks

He very bad leh always dun answer my call hopefully if I do engaged him to do it, he will not be like that leh hahahah

How old is your flat ? mine is more than 20 yrs old so i guess mine will die die have to do the rewiring :(

Mine is 1988. Older than yours..lols....It depend. You can ask the electrician to check for you. I check with my brother before as he is a electrician. He told me should be okie...so long as we change all the sockets points.

Hmm...but if u are doing re-wiring, just in case they "cheat" u...make sure your ID or contractor...tear down all the wires (* u will have to go down and see*)...some will just change a new casing for you and treat it as re-wiring. Re-wiring means....tearing down all the wires except the 3 live wires from HDB points.

yoshi master :P u also go check ur wores, if the seller did re wire b4, then u don't have to re-do. get the electrician to check once u confirm the job. They can advice better. mine both uncle and jason checked for me and confirm that no rewiring required. the ex owner rewired 9yrs ago when they reno the house.

got got...I got check also...After using my eye power....I use my hand power...haha.. the covering are not sticky also. But I didn't check all....I believe Jason and the electrician will check for me also...

Eh ? i not sure wor maybe will check when I get the keys bah me dunno how to check also hahahaha

Mine is 1988. Older than yours..lols....It depend. You can ask the electrician to check for you. I check with my brother before as he is a electrician. He told me should be okie...so long as we change all the sockets points.

Hmm...but if u are doing re-wiring, just in case they "cheat" u...make sure your ID or contractor...tear down all the wires (* u will have to go down and see*)...some will just change a new casing for you and treat it as re-wiring. Re-wiring means....tearing down all the wires except the 3 live wires from HDB points.

Bro mine is 1985 leh 24 yrs old liao hahahaha

wah worrying leh

Anyway thank you so much for your help, Jason called me just now and I spoke to him on what I wants to do.

I told him basically other than the outer walls of the HDB flats, everything inside must go hahahaha

Oh he did told me that the rewiring is costly abt 3k :(

Eh ? i not sure wor maybe will check when I get the keys bah me dunno how to check also hahahaha

For me..I just press press the wires concealed....or near the socket... 30 cm away.

Err....MAKE sure u off the electric supply first...to further play safe....just press about 30 cm away from the exposed wires....just press the covered wire will do...If is like very hard or u see there are worn out or tears...is not a good sign.

If not, can just ask the electrician to check for you...if need to re-wire..I think the range will be around 3.2k to 4k. Should be around that range price.

wah worrying leh

Anyway thank you so much for your help, Jason called me just now and I spoke to him on what I wants to do.

I told him basically other than the outer walls of the HDB flats, everything inside must go hahahaha

Oh..that fast..no worries..

Ya lor...rewiring is costly...Perhaps, you must see your condition first...if budget wise u can afford....I think should go for it. :)

But if not, think whether is it a must or nice to have... Don't have to decide first? Perhaps, ask the ID or contractor to check for u first....

Oh..that fast..no worries..

Ya lor...rewiring is costly...Perhaps, you must see your condition first...if budget wise u can afford....I think should go for it. :)

But if not, think whether is it a must or nice to have... Don't have to decide first? Perhaps, ask the ID or contractor to check for u first....

Yup yup thanks bro

actually based on what I've given to Jason, he told me my reno cost will be in the range of 50 - 60 k :(

Yup yup thanks bro

actually based on what I've given to Jason, he told me my reno cost will be in the range of 50 - 60 k :(

Wah....U better meet up with him...Perhaps, over coffee...see if it can be lower. ;)

Wah....U better meet up with him...Perhaps, over coffee...see if it can be lower. ;)

the problem is that I dun mind meeting him but he doesnt seems to want to meet me leh Wahahahaah :P

think he is avoiding me, like he own me money leh heehee :P

see how after he email me the quote :)

anyway thank you so much for your help.

the problem is that I dun mind meeting him but he doesnt seems to want to meet me leh Wahahahaah :P

think he is avoiding me, like he own me money leh heehee :P

see how after he email me the quote :)

anyway thank you so much for your help.

hahaha...so serious meh...haha. Ya lor..wait for his quote and see how. ;)

hahaha...so serious meh...haha. Ya lor..wait for his quote and see how. ;)

No ler i'm just joking I guess he is too busy liao

He did apologize to me but seriously i really appreciate it for me to get back to me so fast after you reminded him hee hee

wah worrying leh

Mine also 1985.. Same age as me.. So old liao.. Hee..

hi. mine dakota. 26 years. major overhaul including staircase. jason quoted me below 50k. agreed to his price. reno will commence mid nov.